10 , new ride

°    ✯   °• .  ✯•☆   *•.°· 

✵  °   ·.° °·*            •  .

    ·  ·* ·•* •   °* ·.   .  ✵

   .  *      .✦. .• •  . *    

  *· ° °✦  .        •  ✯    ✸ 

                                                                                                °    ✯   °• 

°    ✯   °• .  ✯•☆   *•.°· 

✵  °   ·.° °·*            •  .

     ·  ·* ·•* •   °* ·.   .  ✵

    .  *      .✦. .• •  . *    

   *· ° °✦  .        •  ✯    ✸ 

She had done it. She had finished the blueprint for the Maze, and now the projection was a week away from complete. That's the time she had left before she was sent to her new prison, a prison she had created, that she had spent a year on.

The blueprint stared back at her from the blue hologram. It stated the name of the Maze at the top right corner: Maze B. It was highlighted in neon blue, reminding her she had built a prison for children who had done nothing wrong. And for what?

What was the outcome Dr. Paige wanted? What did she get out of this? Daisy couldn't comprehend what was so important that Dr. Paige would go to the extent of placing children in a deathtrap.

Daisy closed her eyes, wanting to escape her tragic reality, until she opened her eyes again.

A scared and grief-stricken Beth stood in front of her, a knife in hand as Harriet and Sonya blocked her from Daisy. Beth was panting with blood drenched on her shirt, but she didn't seem to care, in fact her attention was to Daisy.

"She needs to go!" Beth screamed, lunging towards Daisy. Gasping, Daisy fell back, watching as the knife just lightly grazed the bridge of her nose.

Daisy remembered now. She remembered Beth attacking her after she recovered from her sting.

Flailing around, Beth screamed, not letting go of the knife. "Don't you see? She created this! She's one of them! She's one of them!"