6

Hyunjin scrolled through his Instagram feed, coming across various posts of the boy he loved so dearly. He stopped to admire the pictures, tears trailing down his face. He knew it was his fault that everything happened; if he hadn't been so naive and trusted Felix in the first place, he'd never be hurt like this.

"Hey Jinnie, when did you get up?"

"Hi Minnie," he sniffled, trying to wipe away his sadness.

Seungmin set down his coffee, moving over to Hyunjin's side, hugging him tightly. "I think you should take a break from social media, it's killing me to see you like this."

"What if I never see him again? If I leave social media, I'll lose him forever. I don't think I can do that, Minnie. I don't think I can live without him...Even if he can live without me."

"I really don't believe that. You still haven't told me the story, but I don't know what could make him stop loving you out of nowhere. It just doesn't make sense."

"That's the thing, Minnie," he began crying again, unable to hold himself back anylonger, "He never loved me in the first place. All he wanted was to use me for more likes and follows on Instagram. It was never anything more."

Seungmin cupped Hyunjin's face in his hands, gently wiping away his tears, "You're worth so much more than a couple of likes. If that's all he was here for, he can go fuck himself. Got it?"

Hyunjin noddeed, laying in Seugmin's arms for comfort.