43

Minho found Jisung alone in their room, huddled up under a pile of blankets. The light of a phone illuminated his face in the darkness.

Minho smiled at the sight of his boyfriend, waking over to join him. However, when he wrapped an arm around Jisung, the younger flinched, scooting away.

"Ji?" Minho asked, raising a hand to cup the other's face, "Look at me baby. What's wrong?"

Jisung's body began to shake as tears left his eyes, encouraging him to fall into Minho's embrace. "I'm sorry. I ruined your life, but your still here. You don't have to stay any longer if you don't want to, I understand."

"Woah, calm down honey. What are you trying to say?"

"All of these comments and posts made me realize that I'm not worth it. Your career was going so good until I showed up and ruined everything. I'm sorry."

Minho shushed the crying boy, stroking his hair affectionately in hopes to provide some sort of comfort. "Love, you have not ruined my life at all. You're the only reason I didn't give up. Please don't listen to all those haters who don't know us. They're not real fans, and they're not important. What's important right now is you and me, everyone else can wait. Okay?"

Jisung nodded, "I'm sorry I believed them."

"Shh. Don't worry baby it's all okay now."