26

Jisung sat on Chan's bed next to him, glaring at Changbin from across the room.

Chan took a seat near Jisung, sighing, "What happened?"

"It's not what it looks like!" Changbin said immediately, waving his hands defensively, "We were just chilling and having a good time. I looked over and he's making that face, y'know, so I kissed him. I thought he was into it but then he started like freaking out and shit. He even bit me!"

Jisung scoffed, crossing his arms, "If he bit you, he obviously wasn't into it."

Chan set a hand on Jisung's thigh, trying to calm him down. "Did anything else happen? Any more details that could explain what's going on?"

"I mean, not really. We've kissed before... Oh! Yeah, this actually confused me, but he said he has a boyfriend??? I never heard about that."

"You didn't know?" Chan asked.

"Um, no, this is the first time I've heard of another man."

Jisung took out his phone, opening Instagram to pull up Felix's pictures. He scrolled down to the latest picture of him and Hyunjin, holding it out for Changbin to see. "How heavy is that boulder you're living under that you didn't know Felix had a boyfriend?"

"Oh! That guy! I thought they were just friends..."

"I-" Jisung cut himself off, unable to process such stupidity.

"So this was all just a huge misunderstanding."