30

"That night, I was with Changbin after the concert. Both out us were worn out and still dazed from an adrenaline high. He came to my room since Chan was snoring too loud and asked to spend the night. I was an idiot, and I said yes. I know I shouldn't have, but I just couldn't say no to him. While we were sitting there, he kissed me. I was shocked at first because he's my celebrity crush. I've been fan-girling over him for years. After that though, I realized that it felt wrong. I didn't have the kind of feelings for him that I have for you. That's why I told you as soon as I came home. I love you more then anything in the world," he paused for a moment to wipe away a tear, "But it was too late. You realized that I'm not good enough for you, so you left me. I would have done the same. You deserve so much better than me, but I'm still so selfish that I thought I could have you... After that, I didn't really know what to do, so I just kept going to Changbin. He was number two in my heart, so if I needed love, I could turn to him. He'd occasionally kiss me after shows, but it never felt the same. His kisses felt empty: nothing like yours. It wasn't until last night that I couldn't do it anymore. Something in me just clicked saying that I needed to snap out of it. I guess all those emotions were too overwhelming, and I freaked out when he tried to kiss me. You're all I could think about both then and now. You're my world."

Hyunjin sat silently as Felix spoke, trying to let the words sink in. Could there be a possibility that it was a misunderstanding? That Felix did actually love him to begin with?

He wanted to accept the idea, but his insecurities still weighed heavy in his mind. If Felix was lying, he could be hurt even more. He didn't know if that was even possible, but he didn't want to find out.

"Oh my god, you're crying!" Felix flew forward, wrapping his arms around Hyunjin tightly. "I'm so sorry! Please don't cry! It's all my fault; you don't need to feel bad!"

Hyunjin sniffled, nodding into Felix's shoulder, "I'm sorry too. I didn't listen to you. I let my own fears twist your story, and I didn't trust you. I never wanted to leave you."