17

Changbin sat through the movie, trying to pay attention, but it was hard when Felix was right there. Who said it was fair to let the prettiest boy in the world sit next to him?

He smiled as Felix grew exited at the film, hands clapped together giddily. It was impossible not to admire his beauty.

"Binnie-"

Changbin couldn't take it anymore; he took Felix's shoulders, pushing him down onto the couch, hovering over him. He crashed his lips on Felix's mouth, kissing him hard. The desperation he felt just from the sound his name made when coming from the other's mouth was a scary amount.

---

Felix couldn't process anything that was happening. He was watching Spider-Man one moment and being eaten alive the next. He quickly tried to squirm away, shoving Changbin's shoulders.

When the older didn't budge, Felix bit him hard, causing him to jump back. Felix took it as an opportunity to push his way out of the trap, rolling onto the floor.

"Felix!" Changbin said, both anger and confusion laced in his voice.

The yell shocked the younger, driving him away farther. He could feel his body begin to shake and his heart rate sped up drastically.

"Stay away!" Felix cried as Changbin took a step towards him. "D-Don't touch me!"

" Felix, what's wrong? "

"Stay away from me!"

" Felix! "

"Stop! Leave me alone!"

" I thought you liked me! "

"I have a boyfriend!" He sobbed, still crawling away.