59

Minho sat on the couch, Jisung's head in his lap.

He stroked the boy 's hair affectionately, loving how it always sprung back in place when his hand moved.

His attention was stirred as his phone buzzed, showing a new Instagram alert. Jisung had replied to his comment, but for some reason it didn't feel right.

Minho straightened up a bit, pulling Jisung into a sitting position as well. He took the other's cheeks in his hands, cupping them gently. "I promise that's not the only reason I love you," he mumbled, kissing Jisung's forehead, "I love everything about you: cute or not. Don't you remember? I started falling for you before I'd seen your face. All I had to go off of was Chan's description of you and the way you texted me. That's what won me over. You're funny and thoughtful, and I can't even name everything else because it'd take until sunrise. I know I say things that I shouldn't, but I can't stop. My stupid head only comes up with negative things. Everything that I say along those lines are a joke though, I really don't mean it. I love you for you, dumb moments and all."

Jisung's tears finally spilled over after building up the entire time, streaming down his cheeks to reach Minho's hands. "Don't call yourself stupid. Even if you do think pessimistically, that's not all there is to you. I fell the same way; I fell in love with you before I saw you or knew everything about you. I fell in love with the cat lover that wrote porn with my bestie," he laughed, "Even if you both swear it's 'just a song about driving' I know you're lying."

"Hey!"

"Shh," Jisung hushed, "You got your monologue, and now it's my turn." He stuck his tongue out at the face Minho made but continued anyway. "Even if you did only like me for my looks, I'd still probably fall for you. You're just that amazing."

Jisung let his body fall against Minho's, leaning into his beautifully sculpted figure.

Minho grabbed a blanket to wrap around himself and Jisung, dozing off with the other, the TV still playing some sitcom he'd forget by morning. That's just how life was: remember and cherish the import, but forget and trash what has no meaning.

Minho knew that no matter what happened, he'd always remember and cherish his Jisung.