One

What Hogwarts house would Emery/ The Umbrella Academy members be in?

April 2, 2019

A plethora of things recently haven't made the most sense recently. An apocalypse, meeting others with superpowers, and navigating time travel sure, but this? This was a whole new level of fuckery.

"Ben." Klaus said, voice deciding between sounding like he was relieved or genuinely frightened to see his dead friend in front of him, glaring instead of smiling.

Emery was unnerved too, the so called Sparrows above them were glaring down at him with fixed stares that made any sane man want to crumble into bits just to avoid getting looked at. But Emery doubted he was at any point sane in this moment.

"Is that really you?" Luther asked, equally astonished.

"And who are the weirdos on the balcony?" Diego demanded, punctuating each word.

"They are the Sparrows." Reginald proclaimed ever so calmly. "My children."

"I'm sorry. What do you mean, your children." Five said. "That's not possible old man."

"Of course it is! I think I'd know, wouldn't I?" Reignald asked.

"Everybody else can see Ben, right?" Klaus said, making sure he wasn't hallucinating.

"I don't think that's our Ben. At least not the one your thinking of, Klaus." Emery said, still keeping a weary eye on the Sparrows. Ben just offered him a small mock wave, the barest waggle of his fingers and Emery have a small smile filled with the same uncertainty back.

"Cute hat, Sundance." Ben said. Klaus just smiled and tipped the aforementioned towards Ben.

"They call themselves the Umbrella Academy," Reginald declared. The Sparrows shook their head and rolled their eyes. "a group of scheming perfidious malcontents who accosted me in the fall of 1963 when I was away on business in Dallas. Be warned, they claim to be my spawn."

"Claim?" Allison said, raising a hand in disbelief. "Look, Five, what the hell is going on?"

"I don't know yet, but it's concerning."

"Is he telling the truth?" One of the Sparrow members said. He was tall and soundly built, lean and balanced with black hair and dark skin that raised by his finger when he pointed an accusing finger in their direction. The Sparrows had gathered below now so they were all on the same level, the Umbrella Academy and Emery sandwiched in between them and Reignald.

"Not the part about is being perfidious." Vanya said.

"No, we're amateur-fidious at best." Klaus said.

"But we are his children. This is our house." Vanya added.

"Yeah, yeah. We uh... we grew up here." Luther said.

"Oh yeah, 'we grew up here'." One of the Sparrows mocked. His face was sluggish as if he had tried to see how far it would stretch and it never snapped back but he seemed to hold the favor of everyone else as they laughed along with him.

"I kind of think we would have noticed you." A girl said, dressed in a suit and donning long blonde hair.

Luther's mood shifted in an instant. He smiled. "Hi. I'm Luther." He said.

"Okay. None of you belong here." Allison said, trying to settle everyone down.

Emery stayed silent, trying to figure out what the hell was going on, how to respond to it, and when the right timing was.

"Oh! Well, then. I guess we'll just pack our bags and move out." One of the Sparrows said. Dark round rimmed glasses sat across the bridge of her nose. Her hair was shaved thin at the sides and sat neatly at the top of her head as she spoke, not an inch falling out of place. Her lips were thin and firm and looked like they had done a great deal of frowning even before the Umbrella Acadmey landed here. Wherever here was.