Authors Note

That's it. That's finally the end. It only took me too many months. I was so close to the end and then my motivation and will had to run away from me only to never return. I pushed through though and now I can officially say that the series is finished.

Overall, I'm glad with how the story developed and offer my sincere apologies for the ending. I was tempted not to leave an author's note and just leave the ending with that but there is an official fourth and final season of The Umbrella Academy coming and I would love to come back to write it once it's released.

I don't think I've ever become this close with a character of my own creation at all and writing a series has really helped me develop Emery's character over an extended period of time. I just think this is really special to me as I've never experienced this before. It seems like yesterday I was writing about drunk library scenes and the Griddy's donut shop killing spree and now we're here at the end of the world- literally.

I loved reading all of your comments in response to certain scenes, my writing in general, and in the answers to the questions posted at the beginning of every chapter. They brightened my day significantly each time I got a notification.

Let me know if anyone has any ideas for future fics.

Thanks,

-StillBurningBridges