Eight

Who is your celebrity crush/current favorite celebrity?

"I just love all the progress we have made as a family." Lila said as she combed through her hair with her fingers. She had bleached it blonde and the roots were still tinged darker but nonetheless, she still looked good- even as she raged and cursed when she couldn't get a particular knot out.

"Not a family." Five said as he brushed himself off.

"Colleagues?" Lila ventured.

"Not colleagues." Emery hummed as he made his way over to Five to examine him for any injuries.

"People who don't want to kill each other?" Lila went on.

"Ehh, that's pushing it." Five said as Emery adjusted the boys collar and patted his chest.

"People who don't want to kill each other all the time."

"That's better." Emery snapped his fingers and opened his hands for Lila to lead the way.

They pushed through the doors of the women's bathroom to find Diego and his [alleged] son in the hall.

"Lila?" He asked when he saw them.

"Hmm?"

"You need to take this kid with you- the hell were you doing in there?" Diego said, getting distracted when he saw Five and Emery emerge with the botched suitcases.

"Bathing." Lila stated.

"Together? All three of you?"

"Oh, okay." Five said, all but rolling his eyes. "Diego, we don't have time for this. Lila, Emery, and I have got important shit to do."

"W- wait wait. What's more important than family?" Diego called out after Five who moved to leave.

"The end of the world, genius."

"Lila? What's more important than us?" Diego said, catching Lila's arm before she could follow the boys into the elevator.

"There is no us, Diego." Lila protested.

"Come here. What do you mean?" Diego pressed gently.

"I hope that doesn't turn into us." Five said, voice lowered as he leaned in to talk in Emery's ear.

"Look, for you, it's been a couple days. For me, it has been over a decade. I've moved on. I've slept with many, many people. Many." Lila bit back.

"One of us would have to die for that to happen." Emery whispered right back to Five.

"Let's just hope that doesn't happen then." Five said, cracking his knuckles as they waited for Lila.

"It won't. Your hat looks stupid by the way." Emery added slightly, not taking his eyes off of a bantering Lila and Diego.

"Emery you wound me. I take great pride in this hat."

"... I guess you don't look too bad in it." Emery conceded, rolling his eyes.

Five smiled. It was audible given how silent it was but Emery saw it in the corner of his eye. "Next time you insult my hat, I'm going to make you wear it." He said simply, not offering a thanks or anything remotely like that. Just a threat. It was always a threat. But Emery didn't mind. Not too much at least.

"Look, the only relationship we have left is the one with our child. So you better not screw that up." Lila finished her odd way of saying 'fuck off' and she entered the elevator.

"Wa- wait! What am I supposed to do with him, huh?" Diego called out. "I got important shit going on too!"

"I doubt that." Lila said. "Figure it out, Diego. Be a dad."