Chapter 26: Rules

Chapter 26: Rules

During the car journey home, I struggled to sit still, unable to think about anything but how I was minutes away from having Ed back inside me. I crossed and uncrossed my legs, ran my palms down my bare thighs, clenched my fists at my sides—all while Ed's eyes skated down my body with an infuriating amount of amusement that only tightened the coil of tension inside me.

"I have one rule." I leaned forwards to slide up the partition, offering us privacy.

Ed looked like he wanted to comment on the action, but then he cleared his throat and flicked his wrist to signal for me to go on.

"No kissing." I kept my eyes forward to avoid capturing his reaction.

"Sounds familiar." He seemed amused rather than offended.

Of course he wasn't offended. He was no idiot. He knew exactly why I wanted that rule in place.

"You shouldn't have any trouble following it, then," I quipped.

In my peripheral vision, I saw him shift closer. Heat from his body singed my arms as he leaned into me, his soft tie brushing my shoulder. And when his damp lips found my ear, teeth grazing my skin, I shuddered.

"Thinking about being inside your tight pussy again has got me so fucking hard."

A needy sigh spilled from my lips. Liquid slickened the throbbing space between my thighs, and I clenched my legs together, desperate for friction.

"Speaking of Madrid," I began. The segue was weak even by my standards. "You still owe me an orgasm in the back of your car."

A rough breath of laughter fanned my throat. "Beg me for it, and I might indulge you."

I huffed and slung one leg over the other to suppress the ache. "Fuck you."

"That doesn't sound much like begging." But his hand curled around my knee and tugged until my legs fell apart and my heeled foot hit the carpeted footwell again. "Fortunately for you, I'm a man of my word."

He traced a lazy path with his fingertips, starting at my kneecap and following an invisible line along my inner thigh, slow and light. When his touch disappeared beneath the hem of my dress and continued upwards, I held my breath. Inside the car was so silent that I was convinced he'd be able to hear how hard my heart thumped in my chest. Reaching the top of my thighs, he pressed against the damp patch of fabric between my legs.

"So you were lying." The disapproving tone sent a delicious chill up my spine.

His fingertips hooked under the seam of my underwear and edged the lace aside. He groaned as his thumb slipped through my soaking folds.

"But you're drenched, so I'll forgive you."

One thick finger plunged inside me without warning, and his other hand clapped over my mouth to stifle my gasp. My body arched away from the seat as I threw my head back and closed my eyes, the instant pleasure intense and exhilarating.

He dragged his finger out, then pushed a second one inside too, harder, deeper. I whimpered against his palm and strained against my seatbelt.

"Has thinking about fucking me got you this wet?" Ed whispered the words in my ear as he curled his fingers, the pad of his thumb rubbing against my clit.

While his hand muffled my moans, I teetered between nerves and arousal at the prospect of having an orgasm so close to our fellow passengers, and once the thought had registered, I struggled to dislodge it.

I clutched his forearm and pulled his hand free from my mouth. He let it fall away without resistance, and his fingers paused, still buried deep inside me.