Chapter 27: Kneeling

Agonisingly slowly, Ed's hands drifted to his belt, easing the leather strap through the buckle until it fell apart with a soft jingle.

From my spot kneeling on the carpet, I flicked my eyes up to his face. He peered straight back down, a mouth-watering vision of power and prestige towering over me in his fitted white shirt and narrow blue tie. I ached to reach up and trace my fingertips over the chiselled edge of his jaw, the swollen flesh of his lower lip, and the sharp angles of his cheekbones, but then his fingers deftly tugged down his zip, and my gaze returned to his crotch.

He pushed his trousers and boxers down his legs, and an eager shiver rippled through me as I raised my hands to his hips.

"Hands behind your back."

I complied, gently threading together my fingers at the base of my spine. A heavy ache settled between my thighs, and then my breath caught as Ed pinched my chin between his thumb and forefinger, roughly tilting my face upwards to look at him.

Desire flared in his eyes, his chest rising and falling beneath the delicate fabric of his shirt.

"If you want me to stop or slow down at any point, let go of your hands and touch my leg. Okay?" Lust clung to his husky words, disguising his true intent, but I could see the flecks of concern in his hungry stare.

The presence of that concern had the hairs on my arms prickling with anticipation. I'd asked for rough, and he was going to give it to me.

"Okay?" he repeated, firmer.

I nodded quickly. "Yes."

Jaw clenching, his fingertips trailed from my chin to the back of my head, biting into my scalp as he wound my hair around his fist. With his other hand, he gripped the base of his cock and brushed the damp head against my lips.

I held his heated gaze for just a few defiant seconds longer before obediently opening my mouth. He plunged inside, his taut grip on my head pushing me forwards to meet his thrust, and I yelped in surprise, my fingers clutching each other as he hit the back of my throat.

And then he delivered on his promise. No warm-up. No gentle introduction to the silky thickness of his erection in my mouth. I pinched my eyes shut while he fucked me, his hips jerking forwards aggressively as he controlled the pace and movement of my head. It was rough, intense, and overwhelmingly hot. My heartbeat hammered in my chest, scorching blood rushing through my veins and gathering at my centre where it pulsed and throbbed and begged for release.

"Fuck, you look so fucking good on your knees... Your mouth... So perfect." His breathless praise provoked an involuntary moan from me, one that vibrated along the length of his shaft. It earned me a moment of respite when he stilled in my mouth and tipped back his head to groan. "That's right. Moan around my cock. Show me how much you like it."

I did, this time drawing it out longer and dragging my eyes upwards to watch his reaction. His face was twisted in unrestrained pleasure, broad shoulders rigid with tension, and as he gripped my hair with both hands to pull my mouth further down his cock, a fresh wave of lust had me squirming on my knees.

The brief respite ended, and the rough fucking resumed. I teetered on the edge of euphoria and discomfort, my jaw beginning to ache as it tired against the relentless brutality of his thrusts, while my pulse thundered in my ears and wrapped me in an all-consuming bubble of desire.

I slowly parted my fingers, and one hand slipped from behind my back. It hovered by my side, stuck between the impulse to reach out and touch him, to dial down the intensity, and the temptation to see just how much more I could take.