Shelby... help

Scott POV

I wake up before the sunrise because I have a lot of building to do today. I'm halfway to my storage building when my head started to really hurt. My vision started to get really blurry and the next thing I know, its nighttime and I'm getting attacked by mobs.

no..

I try and get up and fight them off but it's like my body is paralyzed.

<Smajor1995 was slain by zombie>

No one POV

The next day Scott gets out of bed, his head was a little more bearable but more constant. He also had a stuffy nose and sore throat. He decided to go pay a visit to his good friend Shubble.

Shelby POV

"How is the hat business going?" I ask, taking a sip of the tea I made for Katherine and I

"You and Scott have been my only customers so~"

"Scott came?"

"Yeah he asked for-"

knock knock

"Do you mind?" I ask, standing up. I walk over to the front door, standing in the doorway when I open it is Scott.

"Scott! How...Are you okay?! You look sick!"

"I'm fine, seriously." He said, pressing on his forehead as though he had a migraine. "Do you have an.." He fainted mid sentence. I caught him and realized just how hot he was to the touch. "Katherine! I need your help!" She came running from the kitchen and froze in place when she saw Scott.

"What happened!?"

"I don't know but we need to get him to the couch as fast as possible." I say, adjusting my grip on him, wincing a little as his temperature slightly burned my hands. Katherine helped me carry him to the couch. She sat next to him as I ran to the kitchen to grab an ice pack. I come back and place the icepack on his forehead.

"I'm sorry, I feel like our hangout was cut short." I say, sitting down and looking at my hands.

"It's not your fault, and I'll stay and help you take care of Scott." Katherine assures me.

"Thank you. Would you mind keeping an eye on Scott while I go make some medicine?" I ask

"Not at all!"

I walk into the kitchen and grab one of my potion books. I find the recipe for cold medicine. I have everything to make it except gun powder.

"Katherine! Could you run to Jimmy's and grab me a stack of gun power please? Take two diamonds so you can pay." I say, walking back into where she is standing.

"Sure! I don't need the diamonds, I'm allies with Jimmy, it's free." She says. "Be back in a jiffy!"