I'm glad you're happy.

Scott POV

I should go visit Jimmy! We haven't really talked since our date last week.

As I enter Tumble Town I hear a familiar voice that wasn't Jimmy.

"Tango!!" Jimmy shouts, running up to the blond figure and hugging him.

"Hi Jimmy!" Tango says, spinning Jimmy around.

I feel jealousy coursing through my veins. Jimmy takes Tango by the hand and they go inside his house. I decide to spy on them for a few. I stay on the edge of Tumble Town for about an hour until they come out again.

"I have to go now, it was great to see you again Jim!" Tango says

"It was great to see you to!" Jimmy replies, he glances around and quickly kisses Tango on the cheek. "Okay bye Tango! Come visit again soon!"

"Bye!" Tango logs out and I realize that I have tears rolling down my face. I stand up and in doing so I step on a stick and it snaps. I turn around to make sure Jimmy hasn't heard that or seen me but yet, there he stands, staring at me. I turn and start running to Shelby's

"Scott wait!" I hear Jimmy yell behind me but I just keep running. I eventually reach Shelby's.

Jimmy POV

"Scott wait!!" I yell as he runs away. no, no, no! what have I done! I shouldn't have kissed Tango. But....I actually really like Tango...Do I have to chose? Scott or Tango?

Scott POV

I reach Shelby's and pound on her door.

"Scott? What's wrong?" She says, letting me in. I immediately start to tell her everything I saw.

"Oh Scott, I'm sorry." She hugs me tightly.

knock knock

"I will be right back Scott."

She goes to answer the door and I try to collect myself. She comes back with a letter in hand. "It's for you."

I open it and recognize the hand writing immediately

Dear Scott,

I'm starting this by saying I'm sorry. You deserve so much better. I don't know how to say this,  I hope you can find someone better than me. I love you a lot but, I like Tango, more. I'm sorry Scott.

-Jimmy

My heart feels as though it has been ripped out of my body. I need to cry but no tears are coming to my eyes. I pass the letter to Shelby and put my head in my hands. Shelby reads the letter and comes over to me and hugs me. "I'm so sorry Scott."

"I'm glad he's happy."

Final! Thank you all so much for all the reads!!! I am not shipping Jimmy and Tango! I just like angst and double life brain rot is strong.