First date<3

A few months ago..

Jimmy POV

Scott just asked me to meet him in Chrom... whoa. He has been busy!

As I'm staring around at all the new buildings Scott comes out of his tavern.

"Jimmy!" He shouts, running towards me and embracing me in a hug.

I forgot just how much I love this man

"Hi Scott!!" I reply, hugging him back. We stay in the hug for what feels like years. Finally Scott breaks the silence.

"So... I wanted to ask you something..." He says, taking a step back and rubbing the back of his neck. I could tell whatever he wanted to say was stressing him out.

"Yeah?"

"Uh.. would you.. like to go on a.. date with me?" he says, looking at me.

"Of course!!" I say, smiling from ear to ear.

"Great! Would you like to follow me." Scott says, grabbing my hand and starting to walk past his tavern. I run a little to catch up to him and for a bit we walk in comfortable silence. Scott's soft hands fit perfectly in mine. I can't help but to stare at how his teal hair blows in the wind. After a while Scott stops walking and I almost walk into him.

"Sorry!" I say as I take a step back. Scott doesn't reply but covers my eyes with his hand. "Wha-"

"Shh. Just trust me and keep your eyes shut." He says, taking his hand away. I can hear him walk around me a little. After what felt like ages he tells me I can open my eyes. As my eyes adjust to the sudden light I can see a little picnic in a flower field.

"You did this for me?!" I ask, looking between Scott and the picnic.

"Yeah, do you like it?"

"like it!? I love it!!" I say, sitting down on the blanket and looking up at the sky. I hear Scott sit down next to me, I look over at him and he's staring at me.

I so want to kiss him right now...

I moved a little closer to him, I cupped his cheek and his whole face flushed. We got closer and closer until our lips connected.

We stay kissing in the sunset for what feels like not long enough. We break apart and stare at each other for a few seconds before we both burst out laughing. After we collect ourselves Scott lays his head on my shoulder and stares out into the sunset. I rest my head on his and we stay like that until it's so dark that we can barely see.

Scott POV

"Bye Jimmy!" I say, hugging him

"Bye Scott! Thank you for tonight! Next time it's my turn to make something for you" He says, turning around and walking to his house. Just before he entered he stopped and turned around. He runs up to me kisses me on the cheek.

"Okay, bye Scott! Stay safe on your way back!" Jimmy enters his house and closes the door behind him.

I can feel my face heating up.

I need to go talk to Shelby.

When I arrive at Shelby's it was almost midnight and so many mobs were out. I knock on her door as a skeleton was shooting at me. She opens the door and I turn to face her.

"Scott! Hi! I don't mean to alarm you but you have an arrow in your skull..."

"I'm aware, can I come in?" I ask, she steps back and I walk into her house.

"So, why such a late visit?" She asks, handing me a few cookies so I can heal.

"Well.." I fill her in on the date and everything with Jimmy. "Shelby.."

"I think he's my soulmate"