The Poppies...

Fwhip POV

I need some more cyan dye.

"Snort! we are going on an adventure!" I say, hopping on Snort and setting off for Chromia.

When I get there, the first thing I notice is that all of his flowers are dead, except.... the poppies.

"What the heck..?"

I'm about to knock on Scott's door when Jimmy almost walks into me, he was in Scott's house.

"Jimmy? Why are you in Scott's house?" I ask, stepping back so I can properly look at him. His eyes are red and puffy, and his arms look as though he scratched them until he drew blood. "What happened to you!?"

"oh. Hi Fwhip, Scott isn't here, do you need something?" He asked, his voice is so raspy, almost as if he had been screaming.

"I need a stack of cyan dye" I say, handing Jimmy half a stack of stone bricks. He looked extremely confused. "Scott said he needed some more." Jimmy nodded and went back inside to grab the dye.

"Snort..why is Jimmy here?" I say out loud. Jimmy comes back out with my dye. "Thanks... may I ask what's wrong?" I say, taking the dye and putting it in the chests on Snort.

"Oh. Uh-" Jimmy looked stunned, as though he didn't expect me to worry about him. "It's nothing, seriously."

"Okay. If you ever need anything, come visit me. Okay?" I say, hopping on Snort. Jimmy nods and waves to me as I leave.

Jimmy POV

gosh. I'm a wreck.

I've been searching everything in his house as to find something, anything that might help me find a cure. Nothing!

knock knock

who's here now?

I open the door to find Shelby there, a bunch of books in her arms.

"Jimmy!... have you slept?" She said, staring at me, worry coating her face.

"Shelby! Honestly no, but I want apologize for walking out on you but I was just so overwhelmed that-" I was cut off by her hugging me.

"I understand, there is no need to apologize. Can I come in?" She asked. I stepped back and closed the door behind her.

"So- uh... why are you here?" I ask looking at her.

"That I will answer after you sleep. Katherine is looking after Scott, before you ask. He is doing a little bit better, still asleep though." Shelby says, placing her books on the table. She looked at me and pointed at Scott's bed upstairs. "Sleep."

I roll my eyes and climb the ladder. I lay on the bed and immediately my eyes feel heavy.