good food good baby old Friends and things no one should ever remember

its been a few days sines i yelled at Skyler and really didn't care about what's her name. i hadn't really been out much.
I'd only called Scott and told him what I had to .
he'd given me the week off turns out he knew about Mary Ann and Grace this whole time . I sigh as I look throw the cabinets for something edible so far nothing ,I look over at Grace who's bouncing happily in her baby seat, "wall Baby girl looks like we're going out today" I say she just looks up at me with her big blue eyes holding her Piglet tightly.

1 hour later
I rub my eyes tiredly as I look at the Baby foods. Picking a few can's of the weird goo that was somehow food. "Why is all Baby Food weird goo?" I wonder out loud."I mean I know baby's can't eat people food". Because they don't have teeth and all. I should probably learn what all Baby's eat and stuff. I look down at Grace and smiles. She's chowing on the ear of her piglet happily. "Nick?" I hear someone say from behind me, I turn slowly it can't be her after all the years.

               Bella
     flashback age 7
**7 year old Nick sat at his school desk looking down at the papers trying to hide the bruises from the newest beating from his foster dad. "Nicky" he hears Bell a girl from his school and his best friend say from behind him . she set down next to him. "Do you want to color?". ,she holds out a crayon box, " ,he smiles and takes a blue one "thanks Ball" he's says with a small smile she giggles " "why do you always pick the blue one Nicky? ". " I'm a boy boys draw with blue why do you always pick the pink one?" He asks looking at his crayon.
she giggles again looking at her own pink crayon. "Because I'm a girl Nicky I don't like blue" he smiled a little "see you don't want the blue ones .

***end flashback***
I look at her the same honey brown heir deep big warm brown eyes she looked the same as when I'd seen her last the Day we had together back in middle school. she hasn't changed at all. She looked up at me still short only coming to my chest. She smiles, "Bella?" I ask she nods and giggles, "yes Nicky its me how have you been?" "I-i-i mmmm I'm good" I stutter, "how are you"
She smiles, "I've been good, I see you've been busy" she points behind me I follow the line of her finger to my baby girl, Grace is laying in her baby seat still chowing on her piglets ear, I feel myself peal , Bella was my Best friend back in school. What did she think of this how much did she know?, why was she here?. I keep looking at Grace. "Mmm yeah I guess" i says unsure of really what to say. She smiles. "Who's the lucky girl?" Bella asks looking at me curiously. I frown again unsure what to say. "She's not, I pause for a moment thinking of what to say " she's not around" I mudder keeping my eyes again on Grace "I'm sorry " she says touching my arm "i-i have to go " I say walking away quickly, I hate doing that to her but there is some things I just don't want to remember right now or feel ever again.

_____________________________________________________

The story is just really getting started hope you like this story there a lots to come.
I'm asking y'all to vote for who you think Nick should be with
Comment who you think
Bella and Nick
Nick and Skylar
Nick and Kyee
Nick and Mary Ann
Nick and no one :(
Nick and other

Please vote comment

All rights reserved © 2015 Megan Rose Roach
Thank you for reading

Please check out the prequel saving Grace's