i see now

I had called Skyler after Halloween we decide to try us again. its a week before thanksgiving and we're going to the mountains to see Sky's family and Sky wants to go to this thing called a holiday bazaar. I didn't know what that was but she was excited and so was Grace this would be her first vacation ever
"Dada!" Grace yells running in my room pulling the small Rolling case I had gotten her a few days before we're leaving in a few hours and Grace is suppose to be asleep like I was its 3am she drops her Case and jumps up on me. "Daddy!! Time to get up!"she yells I opan my eyes only to see hers inches away from mine leaning in till we're nose to nose
"Grace Baby, its too early " I say pulling her down next to me under the covers hoping for more sleep. "Na!" She wiggles   around trying to get free. "Please Grace baby Daddy's tired" I mudder I'd worked all night only getting to bed an hour before.
"Me ready Daddy!" She giggles I look at the clock again
"Grace sweetheart we don't leave till my clock goes off"
"But I ready now!"
"Sleep now then we go" she pouts but lays down with her Piglet closing her eyes.

After I wake up I fixe toast and Eggs for breakfast and a big cup of coffee for me and a sippy cup of apple juice for my little girl who is still asleep. I need to finch packing before Sky gets here I picked our stuff and got dressed before waking up Grace who really didn't wanna wake up. "Nooooo Daddy me sleepy" she says pulling the cover over her head.
I smile and get her warm clothes and repack her bag.
It take 5 hours to get to the cabin that I rented for us to stay in since sky had a big family and she didn't tell them about me and Grace.

***3 days later***
The Holiday Bazaar thing was today and Grace was jumping up and down with excitement
"Daddy Daddy are we there yet!?" She say from in the backseat. I look in the review mirror and smile  seeing her wiggle and giggles in her seat. I look back at the road. It was beautiful here hills and mountains and rivers . Sky was setting in the Passenger seat almost if not more excited then Grace. I look for the trun off and finely find it its a small shop that used to be a gas station and a post office on the other side. A few people have tents most are just tables set up in the parking lot. I get out getting Grace and holding her.

Sky walks next to me and take my hand pulling me to a booth I laugh and follow her holding Grace as she looks around giggling. The sky is clear and beautiful.
I see a booth off to the side selling cake and bows that's where sky is pulling us.
Graces eyes go big as she looks at the bows she points at one and giggles "Daddy! Me want!" I look at the price and pick it up the girl behind the booth smiles and says hi to sky and they start to talk. I look over at Sky and smiles how had we gotten here ? I was meeting her parents tomorrow for thanksgiving. And I'd realized just then in that moment as I looked at Skyler as the sun shines through her hair she was beautiful and I loved her. I blink as I realized that I loved her and didn't want her to leave ever. I feel Grace pull my hair getting mad that I wasn't paying attention to her.

*********************************************