Halloween part one

I smile as I wach Grace play on the living room floor she had gotten Piglet the secant we got home from count and hadn't let it go since its been 3 weeks since it all happened. I'd went to work and life had went back to somewhat nomeal
Almost. Grace had nightmares and had started staying in my room. My Bullet wound was healing but still there. Me and sky are trying to be friends even if we wanted more.
It's early fall the leaves are truning colors and its getting cold.
Grace runs up to me "Dada lookey!" She holds up her Piglet
I smile she's put Piglet in a dress for fall "cute baby girl why don't we dress you up like that?" She looks up at me with her big blue eyes and smile I take that as a yes. I'd been planning on taking Grace shopping for a long time she needed warm clothes before winter. I pick her up smiling though the pain of my shoulder.

I pack her Diaper bag walking to the car putting Grace in her car sent
I drive to the store Grace having a vary serious conversation with piglet in baby talk on the way.
I pull in and get out picking Grace up and walking in. I look around and see Halloween costumes. I'd forgotten all about it.
I look at Grace I couldn't let her miss her first Halloween .... I put Grace in the Biggie walking to the Halloween costume ail Grace looked around. I smile looking at the costumes in her size hamburger nope. bat na. dogan nope. Piglet I smile that's it Grace would love this I found it in the right size and put it in.
"Hey Nick!" I look up and see Annabella I smile it's been years sines I'd seen her.
sines Bella and her left.
"Hey Annabelle, its nice to see you again"
"DadA!" Grace yells not liking that I'm not paying attention to her I smile at her and tickles her tummy.
Annabella walks over to us.
"Aw is this the little cutie pie Bella told me about?" She smiles looking at Grace.
Grace looks at me not understating.
"Yep this is Grace my daughter " I keep an eye on Grace. I'd never have thought I'd say those words but I was a Father life had changed.

Halloween!
I'd dressed Grace up in her Piglet costume and to say she loved it was an understatement. She hadn't stopped smiling sines I put it on her. "Ready for Candy princess?" I ask her. She looks up at me with wide eyes I pick her up off the floor. When I get her in the car. My phone goes off I read the text its from Annabella we'd talk and had decided to meet up tonight. I smile and text back asking her to meet us at the club .
*****

At the club***
Halloween is the only time of the year that kids are allowed in the club ever sines Scott's son Jax was born two years ago he'd done a trucker or treat. Unlike most his never had a lot of people giving out papers on why Halloween is bad for you. It was 99% candy 1% scary. The kids always had fun.
****************""******"""""***"*""*****\\\\\****"""""""

Part one of chapter one yay!
Tell me what you think! Vote comment!
Happy Halloween!!!

All rights reserved copy right 2015
Megan Rose Roach

Hello my loveys I'm adding all of part two to part one

June 15 2017