1 year later

1 year later
I wake up slowly feeling something or rather someone setting on my bear chest .
"GET UP, Daddy get up, its time to play!" I feel my beautiful almost 1 year old daughter patting my cheeks. Trying to wake me.
I open one eye looking at her tiredly.
" Grace Babe its to early to play" I mudder still tired for pulling a late shift at the Bar. only falling a sleep what felt like 10 minutes ago. I look over at the clock. It was 6:15 so I'd been home a few hours.
Pulling her down next to me
She wiggles free holding her piglet and runs out of the Room I grown Getting up . it took awhile but I found us a new places to live. A small house outside of the city. Way away from the city it was the only thing I could afford it had two small bedrooms and one Bathroom a kitchen in which almost nothing worked and a living room that was the biggest part of the house. And I hated it. But Grace loved the big yard and the sandbox I'd set up for her.
"Daddy!"
Grace yelled loudly.
I sigh walking to the living room only to find Grace upside down hanging off of the back of the sofa holding on  for dear life. I run over picking her up setting her right. "Babe girl how did you do that?"
"I's was playing Daddy" she giggles.
I smile at her putting her back down sighing. Ever sines she learned to walk she had been a hand full.
The other Day she somehow ended up in the shower and trued it on how I don't know she can't even reach the nob. "Daddy!" She yells wanting me to pick her up again.
I smile picking her up again.
She giggles and holds on.
I walk to the kitchen carrying her .
"Daddy I hungry!" She yells
*later that Day**

I was at work  Graces was at daycare . i was supposed to meet with Graces social worker it was the lest time I would have to ever! I am very excited to say the least.
I still work at the Bar with Scott but now I'm part owner.
I hum as I work its a slow night. I'm wrappings down the bar. I only have 10 moments before I leave.
My phone rings. I sigh and look at the screen. Big Gary eyes long black heir pale face with the name
It's your girlfriend you batter pick up Nick!
I smile and pick up the phone
"Hello beautiful how may I help you today?" I ask smiling
"Nick its Grace she's hurt, come to the hospital now!" Skyler yells at the top of her longs.
I almost drop my Phone but some how keep the thing to my ear
"What happened????, is she okay ?" I ask in a rush feeling myself go peal
"Nick I don't know yet, I'm on my way there now I sew it on TV some idiot is holding one of the workers hostage!" She yells in the phone. I can tell she's almost in tears
"I'm on my Way," I say hanging up quickly.
I run as fast as I can to my car.
"Please baby girl be okay".

††††††††††††††††††***********************
I'm sorry its been so long and its short but its an update and i

Can't wait for the next time tell me what you think

all rights reserved®©
Copyright 2015
Megan Rose Roach