Chapter 4

(Johnny's pov)

I saw her and it was like the world just stopped. She was...just wow. Her y/h/c in the slight breeze was beautiful. I don't know what I'm feeling right now. I'm so confused. I saw her win the race and was shocked. She couldn't be more than 16 years old.

(Y/n pov)

Curly and I went back to Buck's to have a drink. I don't know how much we drank but we had fun. I don't remember much but... I remember flashes.

"ThAt WaS gReAt!" Curly yelled, extremely drunk.

"WhAt DiD yOu ExPeCt!" I said back, we have had about 10 drinks between the two of us, that I can remember. I have had about 5 and he had 5. I turned up the music and we danced. I remember grabbing a pool table pole and then nothing.

I woke up behind the bar at Buck's place. I stood up and I was surrounded by bottles. When I stood up I knocked over some of the bottles, they clinked on the floor. I gasped when I saw myself in the mirror behind the bar, my hair was sticking out in all directions, my eyes were red, and my lips were a bit flushed, I moved my hair and saw I had hickeys. A lot of them too.

What happened?

My head was pounding and I was super dizzy. I looked down as I walked from behind the bar and saw I was wearing a different shirt. It was Curly's shirt. Infact, it was the only thing I was wearing besides my underclothes. I slowly walked through Buck's place before finding Curly passed out laying on the pool table. I smirked and slapped his back. He was laying on his belly, leaving his whole backside exposed. He shot up so fast that he fell off the table. He groaned and stood up rubbing his head. I chuckled a bit. He looked at me and laughed.

"What happened?" He asked, I put my hands on my hips.

"That's what I would like to know," I said laughing.

"How much do you remember?" He asked as he walked over and leaned against the pool table. As he walked over I could see my red handprint on his back from when I slapped him. I told him how much I remembered.

"Hmm, after you grabbed the pool stick we sword faught," He started, "Then we had more drinks and..." He squeezed his eyes shut and thought, "Oh! You got on the table and pole danced, obviously without the pole though," He clapped his hands together when he remembered more and we both groaned and rubbed our heads. "I remember how good you looked on that table, so hot, then uh I-I guess we had a bit of fun..." He trailed off. I turned a bit red but laughed it off.

"I mean we didn't go too far, um... anyways... we have a race tonight right?" I asked, Curly nodded. I ran up stairs and changed clothes and headed back down to Curly, I handed him his shirt and we headed off to the DX.

(Pony's pov)

I was sitting in the back room of the DX waiting for my brother to get off work so we could go pick up Johnnycakes and head to the movies. But, right now I was listening to Two-bit complain about getting his switch stolen by a little girl.

"There's no way she stole it! SHe had to have someone else steal it for her!" He said, he was very upset about it. " I just can't believe it! Ya know, I'm gonna get my switch back! At the races." I stopped listening.

(Soda's pov)

I was standing up front overhearing Two-bit yellin' 'bout his stolen switch when the bell at the front rang. I looked up and saw Curly and Y/n walk through the door.

"Soda baby!" Curly greeted me. I smirked and waved. "I need a pack of cools," He said.

"What's the magic word?" I pressed, he stood there in a frown.

"Please." I heard a small voice. I looked down to Y/n and she stared back up at me, her y/e/c eyes gleaming in the light. I handed her the pack.

"Here ya go darling," I said, then, Curly was telling me 'bout the night they had as Pony came running out and greeted Curly. They were tight. Two-bit came rushing out as well and straight up to Y/n.

"It's you, give me back my switch," He sneered. She smiled innocently.

"What? Are you sad I stole from you? Or sad that you fell for it?" Her smile grew. I laughed as did Curly and Pony. Curly stepped up to Two.

"Easy, buddy, don't wanna stir up trouble before the race tonight," With that he turned to leave and the girl followed. But she stopped at the door. I craned my neck to see why. Johnny was standing there, right in the doorway. Blocking her path, his face was red and his eyes were wide. I saw Y/n chuckle and say a small 'excuse me' and Johnny quickly snapped out of it and mumbled a 'sorry' as he got out of her way. She then walked off and Johnny walked up to the counter with his head down. We all smirked.

"What was that Johnnycakes?" Two-bit smirked.