Chapter 14

"Now listen, grease," If they wanted to make us mad then they just did it, "This is a no weapon fight, got it. No weap-'' He cut off his explanation of something that was obvious. He looked at me. "And no broads," I pointed at me.

"Get your finger outta my face before I bite it off," I sneer.

"She will!" Tim Shepard yelled.

"Y/n is with us in this rumble," Darry stated.

"And she will kick your ass!" Curly threatened. The Soc scoffed.

"Unless your scared," I smiled innocently. A roar of 'oohs' came from the others.

"FINE!" He yelled. I smirked.

This is gonna be fun!  

We lined up in front of one another. I was smoking, as was pretty much all the other greasers. I took a drag then handed my smoke to Curly, to which he finished it and threw it to the ground and stepped on it. Without warning the Socs come running for us. A big guy comes lumbering forward to me. Curly decks him right in the face then starts kicking him. Another guy comes up to me.

"I don't fight girls," He said.

"Better for me," I smirked and threw a punch. He stumbled back but came back. He threw a punch, I blocked it. He threw another, blocked again. I kicked him in the torso and he went down. I kicked him in the head, I think he passed out. I turned around and someone tackled me. My head hits a rock in the mud. The guy put his knee on either side of my body. He punched me in the face. He went to hit me again but I blocked it. Suddenly, he was tackled off me. I got up and saw Johnny and Ponyboy kicking him. They smiled at me. I saw another guy about to jump on Johnny. I ran forward and kicked him in the side and when he doubled over I punched him. I kept fighting. I got hit around a bit, but so did everyone else. I saw Johnny go down. I looked over and saw him getting beaten up by two Socs. I got super mad. I flung at them. I jumped on one guys back and used my momentum to bring him down. I punched him in the face, cutting him with my rings. He grabbed me and threw me off. I landed in the mud next to Johnny. He looked at me. I couldn't understand his emotion though.

"A rumble ain't a rumble without me!" I heard someone yell. I looked through the legs that were kicking me and saw Dallas fricken Winston running towards us. When the Socs saw him they stopped for a second. I took the opportunity and punched one and Johnny punched the other. We stood and kept fighting. I felt myself getting tired and I was hurting. As I was beating the shit out of some Soc, another came up to me. I didn't see him at first and he threw a punch directly to my temples. I fell to the ground. He came over and kicked me in the stomach. I tried to get up but he hit me down. My vision started to get blurry. Then, the pain stopped. I opened my eyes and saw the Socs running away. Looks like we won. I tried to get up, I was shaking a bit. Someone came up to me, they helped me up. I looked over to see Dallas. I held my side in pain.

"Thanks, Dallas," I said. He had his arm around me to keep me up right.

"We've been through enough together, call me Dally," He said coolly, looking away. I nodded and smiled happily. Johnny walked up to us.

"Y/n, you ok?" He asked, his eyes full of worry. I chuckled.

"No worse than any of us," I responded. I saw the other outfits leave. I made eye contact with Curly, he looked at me, worried. I smirked and rolled my eyes. He laughed and left with his gang. We all went back to the Curtis's place and cleaned each other up. I wasn't feeling so hot. I was super dizzy. Johnny and I sat on the couch. I was cleaning a cut on Johnny's face. He smiled after I was done. He cleaned the gash on my eyebrow. I winced a bit.

"It's ok, it's ok," He cooed. Once he was done he asked to see if my ribs were ok. I told him they were fine but he insisted. I stood up and lifted my shirt only up to my ribs. He gasped. Grabbing the attention of Pony and Dally. They walked over too. Johnny stood up and put a hand on my ribs. I flinched, real hard.

"That looks bad," Pony said. I shook my head. Dally came up to me. He walked behind me and lifted my shirt up a bit more.

"Dal, what are you doing?" Johnny asked. Johnny walked behind me.

"Ah shoot," I heard him sigh.

"What?" I asked. Dally walked in front of me.

"Uh, Little Hood, you were beaten... bad," Dally looked apologetic.

"Who got beaten badly?!! I swear, Ponyboy, I told you to be careful!!!" I heard Darry yell from where he was helping Two-bit clean up.

"It wasn't me!" Pony yelled back.

"Then, who was it-," Darry stopped himself when he entered the room. Johnny had told me to spin around so I did. "Holy cow," I heard Darry walk over to me.

"Is it really that bad?" I asked. Darry led me to the bathroom. I turned my back to the mirror and turned my head. I glanced at the mirror. I saw dark colored bruises covering my back, the bruises were huge! There were also many good sized cuts on my back. Darry brought me back to the couch and grabbed the first-aid kit. Everyone else was done cleaning each other so they were all there too... great. I had lifted my shirt half off. So my back was showing but I was still covering my chest. Johnny sensed my uncomableness. He turned to Dally and whispered something. Dally then turned to the others and called out.

"C'mon guys, give Y/n some privacy," He walked into the other room followed by everyone else. Johnny went to follow but Dally stopped him, Dallas smirked and walked out of sight. Johnny sat back down next to me. He looked at me, his face was red. I smiled and put my hand on his knee. He chuckled and sighed.

"Does it hurt?" He asked.

"Not really," Just as I said that a pain shot through my body and I winced.

"It's alright, Darry is good at fixin' people up," He smiled.