Prologue - Reincarnation

Let's just say that I have hidden a clue for something in this chapter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Italic : Thoughts.

Italic Bold : Speaking through coms.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n Pov 

So... here am I floating in this empty dark space doing nothing except waiting for something to happen. I have been floating in this space for while already. Maybe around 5-8 hours in right now. I lost track of time in here while ago. You might be wondering how exactly I died. Well here's how I exactly died.

.

.

Flashback

It's been 5 years since my parents death. After their death, it surely get a bit lonely in the house. Usually the house always get noisy because my parents always talks to each other in the living room. Since I was a kid, my parents always support me in everything I do. 

.

.

.

*RIIIING*

.

.

.

I shut the alarm off. I opened my eyes, rubs them to clean them. I then got off from the bed, went out from my room and head to kitchen to prepared breakfast. I took some bread, put in the toaster, and make a cup of coffee to start the day. It's currently 5 AM and school will start at 7 AM so I had 2 hour to prepare my self.  After the cup of coffee and the toast is done I puts it on top of the counter. 

While waiting the toast to cool down, I return back to my room to take my school uniform and putting my school book in the school bag. Luckily, the is art class today, since I painedt a lot of stuff the school has provided me the art supplies that I need. 

I then head to the bathroom to take a bath, taking the school uniform with me. After 5 minutes I came out from the bath room while wearing the school uniform. Going out from my room taking my school bag with me to the dining room to enjoy my breakfast. 

Time skip 15 minutes ahead bought to you by Griseo sitting on top Shido while painting a landscape. 

I finish my break fast and had already wash the dishes. Now I am walking to my school right now. Yesterday my school told to come 30 minute earlier before school starts. I wonder why they told me that, is it because they want to talk about something with me. 

Soon enough, the school come in sight. I then heard car tire screeching noise getting louder. I didn't pay attention to it too much, since I thought It may be just someone racing in the streets.

Man #1 : HEY, KID WATCH OUT. MOVE AWAY FROM THAT SPOT A CAR THAT IS LOST CONTROL IS HEADING FOR YOU!

Y/n : Huh ?! 

I look behind me to see the car is already close to me. I was too late, If only I had listen to the man who told me to move aside a bit earlier. 

Y/n : Sorry, mom and dad that I couldn't live longer... I have disappointed both of you...

I then felt the impact from the car and heard the explosion for a second. Then everything turns to black.

End of flashback

.

.

.

Back to present

And that's exactly how I died, as much as I remember. I prepare to close my eyes again letting to drift away in this dark empty space.  But before I can close my eyes, the surrounding around me start turning to white slowly until I am engulf by the light. 

I slowly open my eyes to see that I am in a different place. I see a women standing in front of me. 

??? : Finally, I manage to get you here. 

Y/n : Who are you...?

??? : You will know soon enough.

Y/n : Why am I here...? 

??? : You died remember ? I sneeze and accidentally killed you, so sorry about that.

Y/n : Its fine I guess... 

??? : As an apology for killing you I will grant you 5 wish so use them properly.

Y/n : Isn't suppose to be 3 wish ?

??? : Let's just say your are special.

Y/n : For my first wish is that I have the appearance and abilities of Griseo from honkai.

??? : Okay, that can be manage. I can finally have you back

Y/n : For the second I wish to be reincarnated in Date a live. My third wish is that my powers can't be sealed nor can it be clone or copy.

Y/n : Need to make sure that annoying Shido can't seal me.

Y/n: For my fourth wish is that I want to have a place that is fully belongs to me like a pocket dimension, and my final wish is that I can use my abilities without any limit.

??? : Are you want is this ? You still can change if you want.

Y/n : Yes, I am sure. 

??? : Very well then. But before I sent you there, I will need to tell you a couple of things first. 

Y/n : ???

??? : First, your mind will merge with Griseo's mind. Basically you will still  have your own mind but merged with Griseo's mind

Y/n : Alright.

???:  Second, you will get a mother figure since Griseo have a mother figure. Last thing, you will forget your old life memory.

Y/n : That is fine with me. 

??? : Alright then, I hope you enjoy your new life.... Griseo.

She then claps her hands, my consciousness start to fade away. But before my consciousness fully fade away I heard her said something.  

??? : Soon, we will be together Griseo... But for no-

I couldn't heard the rest since my consciousness has fade away.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all for the prologue, its not too short and not too long. But next chapter hopefully will be longer than this like 3k - 5k words.

Next chapter : Arrival and adopted ?!

Words : 951