Chapter 4: Controlled

I will start working on Dating a Herrscher after this chapter is out. Also, do I update too fast or not? Either way, I hope you all enjoy this chapter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Italic: Thoughts.

Italic Bold: Speaking through coms.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Origami Pov

After arriving at the AST base most of my squad mates greeted me. They then lead me and Griseo toward the dorms. Griseo keeps looking around curiously like she wants to touch them badly. 

AST Member#1: Hey Origami, it's been a while since we met. Wait is that your child?

Me: N-No, I adopt her and she only sees me as her sister. 

AST Member#1: I see, well hello there what's your name? 

Griseo: My name is Griseo, I am Origami's little sister. 

AST Member#1: Alright then, you will be staying here with your sister until the Kurumi problem is done. You can go to school but while you are at school Griseo is going to be with us. 

Me: Alright then, if I see a single scratch on her you do not see daylight again. 

AST Member#1: O-Okay. 

Griseo and I then entered the dorm that was given to us. Griseo quickly runs toward the couch and sits on it. I also sit next to her, and she then just decides to sit on my lap instead of on the couch.

Me: Griseo, we need to talk a bit.

Griseo: What do you want to talk about onee-chan?

Me: Well, during our time staying here I will be going to school so I need you to behave while I am gone okay?

Griseo: Okay onee-chan. 

Me: Good, you can do whatever you want to do now. I am going to talk with my former seniors.

Griseo then jumps off my lap and walks somewhere in the dorm. I head out the door and walk toward my senior's office to discuss this situation. 

Griseo Pov

 After onee-chan left the dorm, I thought about what to do now. I decided to just wait until onee-chan returned to the dorm. After several minutes of waiting, a knock is heard on the door.

Me: Who's there?

???: I am the commander of Origami's squad. She asks me to keep an eye on you since Nightmare can appear from the shadows. 

Me: I see then come in the door it's not locked. 

The door then opens revealing Kurumi instead of Kusakabe who is onee-chan's squad commander. This scared and shocked me a lot, how did she get in the first place?

Kurumi: How easy to trick a child. Now nothing is stopping me to make you mine.

I then realize something, onee-chan is going to meet her seniors which means her commander too. I feel dumb to get tricked that easily by a simple trick. 

Me: You are the original aren't you? The one that was chasing me and onee-chan is just a clone, isn't it?

Kurumi: Ah~ It seems that I got caught. Yes, you are correct about that. This entire time I have been hiding here waiting for you. 

But before she could walk toward me, I summon my paintbrush and send slashes made out of paint knocking her back and destroying the wall behind her. I then follow those slashes with a big downward slash sending her through the wall.