Chapter 2: Origami Has A Little Sister?! (Rewrite)

Make sure to read the last chapter to understand the storyline of this book. Also thanks for all the support I have been getting in this book so far.

You may make your theory on what will happen in future chapters.

Also, feel free to chat with me in discord: IceGotMelted#2632 or just dm me on Wattpad.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Italic: Thoughts.

Italic Bold: Speaking through coms.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Time: 4 AM Tuesday

Griseo Pov

I open my eyes to see nee-san's sleeping face right in front of me. Last night I could feel that Origami was hugging me unconsciously. I tried to get out of her hug, but I couldn't get out. In the end, I just accepted my fate and went back to sleep.

I can still feel that Origami is hugging me like a teddy bear. I still don't remember who am I in this world at all. I only remember my name and the things I like to do. I feel like I am like a price possession to Origami.

I stop thinking and head back to sleep because I can't get out of nee-san's grasp.

Timeskip 2 hours later

Origami Pov

I wake up to see that I am hugging Griseo. I can see that Griseo is snuggling on my chest, she looks very adorable. I have decided to adopt her, hopefully, she won't be lonely when I am in school or work.

I want to get out of bed because I have school. But I don't want to wake Griseo up, while she snuggles on my chest.

Origami: *sigh* Why are you so cute?

I then slowly get off the bed and put on a pillow for Griseo to snuggle. I then go out of my room and close the door behind me. But before I closed the door I heard Griseo muttering something.

Griseo: Mama... Don't... Leave... Me...

Origami: Hmm it seems that Griseo is having a bad dream of her past I assume.

I fully close the door and head to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for Griseo and me. While making breakfast. I thought about how am I going to deal with Shido. I already have a feeling when I am taking care of Griseo's adoption paper, Shido might sneak inside my house and do something to Griseo.

Origami: I will need to think of something to take care of this matter. For now, let's finish this breakfast...

Time skip 30 min bought to you by Shido being chased by Origami while Griseo is watching them.

Finally, I am done, that took a while to finish. 

Origami: I should wake Griseo up. 

I then walk to my room and enter it to see that Griseo is in a sitting position rubbing her eye. She looks cute while doing it. 

Origami: Morning, Griseo. 

Griseo: *sleepy* Good morning... Onee-san...

I then got broke after she said that. I am happy but shocked at the same time. I never thought Griseo who I assume was my childhood friend's reincarnation, would become my little sister. 

Origami: *Still broken* S-she c-called me o-onee-san before I e-even a-adopt h-her... 

I then fell unconscious because still shocked after hearing that. Before I go entirely unconscious I  can see Griseo wakes up in a panic and quickly move toward me.