Chapter 3: Bonding with Origami, Nightmare

Make sure to read the last chapter to understand the storyline of this book. Also thanks for all the support I have been getting in this book so far.

You may make your theory on what will happen in future chapters.

Also, feel free to chat with me in discord: IceGotMelted#2632 or just dm me on Wattpad.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Italic: Thoughts.

Italic Bold: Speaking through coms.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Origami Pov

I finished giving Shido his punishment after I did finish giving Shido's punishment I kicked him out of my house. I left him pretty much hurt and bruised. No one will hurt my little sister. After getting a hold of that puppet, he quickly ran away from me. I had to chase him down and give him punishment.

After I return home, I go towards my little sister. She then hugs me and I return the hug. I am still mad at Shido after giving Griseo trauma if someone breaks into the house. 

Griseo: Onee-chan is the bad guy gone?

Me: Yes, Griseo he's gone. I won't let him harm you anymore. 

Griseo: Thanks onee-chan... Can I sleep with you tonight, I am still scared. 

Me: Anything for my little sister. 

Because it is almost dinner, I go out of the bedroom and start making dinner. Griseo was clinging to me while I am cooking dinner. She looks adorable when sticking to me. After a while, I finish cooking dinner and bring the food to the dining room. We sit next to each other in the dining room. 

Griseo and Me: Thanks for the food.

We then started eating the food, I cooked some pasta since I didn't have time to cook complicated things because it was almost dinner. 

Me: Griseo, tomorrow I have some friends coming to my house. So behave alright.

Griseo: Is your "friend" that blue hair boy again?

Me: No, no it's my colleague from where I worked. They told me to stop working and spend more time with you. In other words, I resigned from my job, but they told me I could keep the equipment to protect me. 

Griseo: *sparkle in eye* Really? You are the best onee-chan. 

She then hugs me and I return the hug. She then releases the hug and starts eating again finishing the food.

Shido Pov

After somehow managing to escape Origami's wrath, I quickly contacted Kotori telling her that I got Yoshinon. 

Kotori: Good, now quickly Yoshino is at the central park. She is under assault by AST right now. Tohka is there trying to defend Yoshino. 

Me: Alright, I will be there as quickly as possible. 

I run towards the central park as fast as possible. When I got there, there is an energy sphere in the middle. Tohka tries her best to keep the AST away from that sphere.

Kotori: Yoshinon is in that sphere. 

Me: I will go in and save her.

Kotori: Wait brother, there must be another way. 

Me: There isn't, I will go in now and save her. 

I enter the sphere in the middle. When I enter the sphere I can feel the cold strike me. I keep on walking forward until I see Yoshino in the middle.