A/n and Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it. I hope you all have had a nice holiday so far. Trying my best to finish the chapter 2 rewrite for the Date A Live book.

Also, give me a good title for the date a live book that I adopted. It was a date a live crossover with honkai. But I might change it since the previous owner of the book said I can do whatever to it.

The previous book title was dating a herrscher made by @ Marseldagistani (go check her profile for the book). Go to her pin announcement to see why I was able to adopt the book. 

So some ideas I have in mind :

1. An alternate version of the honkai impact book I have currently. Where Y/n and Mei die in the Nagazora incident because Otto sends a nuke to that city and reincarnated in Date a Live. 

(I also plan to make a date a live book that will be the same as this but it's a continuation of the honkai book. This idea is just an alternate version of the current honkai book.)

2. Just try to rewrite and modify the previous version of the book to become better. (I suggest reading the old version on @ Marseldagistani account to understand). 

I am telling you this because I want to try to write it after the chapter 5 honkai book or after the chapter 2 rewrite date a live is out. If the second version wins it's fine either way I will still make the first option cus I have the idea. There is a chance that I will just decide to make the first option.