Chapter 1: Arrival and Origami (Rewrite)

So here we are again, I decided to rewrite some parts of this chapter because the old one is not that interesting. I got several suggestions for the story so thank you for that. Also thank you for 100+ followers.

This story took place after Tohka and Yoshino's appearance but before Yoshinon is found. I also kind of change the storyline and plot so there will be more lore for you all to make.

Giving you a hint about Griseo's mother figure.

" She is a spirit"

Extra notes :

- Griseo and Y/n's souls merge just to clarify. But Griseo's soul is more dominant than Y/n's soul.

- Origami will see Griseo as her little sister.

- Griseo or Y/n will have her memory blurry at first but will get more precise about who they are in this book.

- Y/n will have her old life memory just a bit.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Italic: Thoughts.

Bold: Speaking through coms.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, 8 Am

??? Pov

It's currently the weekend and I was planning to bring Shido to the movies today until I got an order from my commander that a new spirit has appeared in the park. But the weirdest thing is that she told me not to bring any equipment.

Commander said that spirit's space quake didn't even damage the area at all. She told me to try getting to her like Shido did, so the AST can monitor her for about 1 month easily to determine if she is dangerous or not.

While walking to her location I start thinking of a way to approach her without making her go hostile.

??? : So, how do I approach her... I never approach a Spirit without attacking before...

??? : I guess that I just need to hope the best that she is not like the others...

Soon enough I arrive at the spirit's location. What the commander said is true, there is not even single damage in the area.

??? : I need to be fast, I can't let Shido take her first.

??? : Wait... She looks very familiar to my childhood friend that died because that spirit killed her.

??? : I will make sure she doesn't get hurt by anyone.

Griseo Pov

??? : We will be together again daughter. 

I open to see that I am in a familiar place. I rub my eyes to clean them so I can see clearly where am I. Soon enough my vision clears up, I then sit up and start wondering where I am.

Griseo: Where am I, why can't I remember a thing?

??? : Hey there are you ok? And this is Tengu City Park.

Griseo: *surprised* WHO ARE YOU ?!

???: You will know soon. What's your name?

Griseo: My name is Griseo.

???: Adorable name for a cute girl like you.

She then surprised me by pulling me in a hug. I got confused and flustered at the same time. She then said.