Prologue

On the Knight world of Tartris, a Noble is undergoing the ritual of the Becoming. So that they may be reborn as an Imperial Knight.

Meanwhile the dread forces of Chaos launch a devastating assault on House Tartris. In the Grim darkness of the far future, there is only war.

???: My lord you survived the ritual of Becoming. Praise the Emperor!

I disconnect my knight from it's docking bay and began moving towards the room gate. I noticed that my fellow knights weren't in the room with me, suddenly the gates are blown open. I take a few steps back to not get hit by the debris. I look at the now destroyed gate and saw... Chaos Marines?!

They started firing their bolters at my knight. I quickly activate my Heavy Stubber and killed them, I walk out of the room then looked up at the huge hole in the ceiling. I saw a Helldrake pass by and a few Hellblades.

???: My lord do you recall my name? I am Lucas Ironwood. We must help the other Nobles repal the forces of Chaos.

I nod and made my way to the main chamber, along the way I killed more Chaos Marines. I turn right and saw a fellow Knight fighting a Chaos Knight.

???: Die war spawn filth!

The knight cuts the Chaos knight in half with it's Reaper chainsword then turned around to kill a few Chaos marines.

???: I will fight and die for my-AHHH!!!

A Rhino used it's heavy bolter cannons to destroy the knight. I fire my Rapid fire battle cannon to destroy the Rhino but I was already too late, the pilot and knight were gone.

Lucas: Your brother... forgive me but we don't have time to mourn we must press on.

I slowly walk away while giving the fallen knight one last glance then continued onward. Two more Rhinos appear and I fired my battle cannon, destroying them before they even got the chance to attack. I enter another hallway and saw another House Tartris knight. It was fighting a Great brass Scorpion but before I could even help, a large chunk of debris fell on top of the two killing them.

Lucas: My lord to your left!

I dodge a rocket from a Chaos marine then killed them with my battle cannon, I enter the main chamber and fired my Hailstorm Missile launcher destroying three Rhinos. I look to my right to see a Brass Scorpion finishing off a House Tartris knight, it looks at me and charged right at me.

I activate my Reaper chainsword and waited for it to get closer. The Brass Scorpion jumps at me and I swing my chainsword at it and successfully sliced it's head off, I look down at the destroyed machine then continued onwards to the main gate.

???: This is Chapter Master Mira of the Dark angels. Your deliverance is at hand.

I roll my eyes their help would've been great like a few minutes ago. Suddenly a Helldrake lands on top of me, tackling me to the ground. It's rips my Missile launcher off from my knight and was about to cut off my head but I stab my chainsword through it and got it off me.

Mira: Hold on knight, only in death does duty end.

I get up then helped the Dark angel Space marines kill the remaining Chaos marines.