Chapter 3

It's been two days since my fight with the Renegade, right now I was watching the Tech marines replace my Battle cannon with a Plasma cannon.

Space marine: Darkblade you've been called to the Interrogation room by Chapter master Mira.

I nod then followed the Space marine to the room. He opens the door for me and I thank him, in the room I saw Mira, lucas and the Renegade. Mira look angry and annoyed while the Renegade look happy and cheerful.

Mira: Just answer my questions or else!

???: Or else what? I've been through torture before you don't scare me!

Darkblade: (Ahem)

They look at me and I walk forward to stand next to Lucas.

Mira: Ah good Darkblade you're-

???: Master!

Suddenly the Renegade jumps on me and starts cuddling into my chest. Mira's face grew red while Lucas tried getting the girl off me, after a few seconds Lucas finally got the girl off me and Mira dragged her back to her seat.

???: No! Don't keep me away from Master.

Lucas: Why do you call Lord Darkblade your master?

???: Because he defeated me in battle and as a House Vortex Renegade knight I must be his slave.

Mira: House Vortex? You mean that crazy, greedy knight house that was wiped out?

???: Hey! We weren't greedy! We're prideful, loyal and crazy.

Darkblade: Wait if you're so loyal why did you become a Renegade?

???: For fun and to find the perfect Master to...

The girl blushes and looks at me with hearts in her eyes, Mira saw this and blushed I think she knows why the girl was trying to find the perfect master. I felt a wave of jealousy pass by me and I saw Lucas glaring at the girl but why would he be jealous?

Darkblade: Well what's your name?

???: My name is Misuki, Master.

Darkblade: Well Misuki what did you do in your journey as a Renegade?

Misuki: Honestly nothing much just killing Oaks, Chaos and anyone who stood in my way.

I nod then took Mira and Lucas to the corner of the room. I whisper something to them and they nod their heads.

Mira: Well then Misuki if you want to stay with your "master" you have to work and fight for the Dark angels.

Misuki: As long I'm with Master, I'm fine with it.

Mira nods then told me to leave the room so that she and Lucas could have a more private talk with Misuki.

(Third POV)

Once Darkblade left the room Lucas took off his mask and hood to reveal a beautiful woman with pink hair.

Misuki: Ha I knew it! You are a girl!

Mira: Shhh!!! Don't say that outloud. Anyway listen Misuki you aren't the only one who's in love with that handsome Noble so Sakura and I want to make a deal.

Misuki: I'm listening.

Sakura: We share him equally.

Misuki: And if other girls want him too?

Mira: We still share but when it comes to (Blush) doing the acts of Slaansh with him, Sakura gets first dibs and I get second.

Misuki: Aww no fair! Fine but don't over use him.