Chapter 7

It's been a week since we arrived here and let's just say it's been a interesting week. I made friends with Faith even though she's still a little mad at me for damaging my knight, Mira has been helping me with a few things, Misuki has been a little possessive always wanting my attention and Sakura helps me train.

Right now I'm being dragged by Faith to my knight's docking bay, she said that she has a surprise for me there. The girls were also following us but whenever they got close Faith would just speed up.

Faith: Would you three just go somewhere else? This is a surprise for Darkblade.

Mira: We want to see it as well (Thinking) And to make sure you don't try to steal my knight.

Faith growls then continues to drag me to my knight, we enter the elevator and before I could step out Faith covers my eyes with her hands.

Darkblade: Um Faith?

Faith: You can't see it yet.

I suddenly felt some weight on my shoulders, I move my hands to feel what it was. It felt soft and smooth almost like skin.

Faith: (Blush) D-Darkblade that f-feels good.

Darkblade: Oh sorry I didn't know that it was you. But why do you have skin?

Faith: I only got rid of my left arm and traded it for a mechanical one. The rest was just a suit of armor.

I guess that makes sense. Now with Faith on my shoulders she directs me to my knight while Sakura and Misuki made sure I didn't hit anything.

Faith: Hot, cold, colder, hot, hotter, Plasma hot... Slaansh hot!!!

Mira: HERESY!!!

Faith: It doesn't matter. Anyway Darkblade say hello to your new and improved knight.

She uncovers my eyes and they widen at the form of my knight.

(Sorry if it's not visible and yes I drew this)

I couldn't believe what I was looking at. My knight looked like a WarMaster Titan and the fact that it's taller than the average Imperial knight makes it look like a Titan. I look at Faith and found her blushing and nervously playing with her fingers.

 I look at Faith and found her blushing and nervously playing with her fingers

Faith: Do you like it?

Darkblade: No.

Faith: .... Oh sor-

Darkblade: I love it!

Faith: Wait really?! YES!!!

Faith jumps on to me and hugs me, I laugh then hugged her back.

Darkblade: So what is it called?

Faith: The WarBringer classed Imperial knight.

Misuki: Wow! Can you make me one?

Faith: Sorry but I had to use all our material to build this one.

Misuki looks down sad so I walk up to her gave her a head pat, she instantly leans into my touch with a happy smile.

Darkblade: So when do I get to test it out?

Faith: Maybe tomor-

Suddenly an explosion is heard and the alarms go off. Everyone grabs their weapons and ran outside to see what was going on.

Faith: Today. You're testing it right now.