Chapter 2

The ship drops me off in a abandon forest and the drop pods land around me. I led the way through the dense forest while the marines scanned the area for any hostiles, soon the Dark angels and I came upon a battlefield filled with the remains of Guardsmen, Tanks, Rhinos and Titans. We decided that the battlefield will be a hostile area to set up since Chaos forces or even Oaks could come there to scavenge the place so we moved on.

Space marine#1: Brother-captain Magnus, there's a large object coming towards us.

Magnus: Then we take defensive positions. Darkblade you are to engage the approaching threat.

I nod then all the Dark angels go into cover while I waited for the enemy. After 15 minutes of waiting I saw a Reaper chainsword appear from behind the trees and out came a Renegade knight.

 After 15 minutes of waiting I saw a Reaper chainsword appear from behind the trees and out came a Renegade knight

???: Huh? I never thought to see an Imperial knight on this planet.

I guess this Renegade is female judging from her voice and female Renegade knights are very rare. I rev up my chainsword showing her that I was ready to fight.

???:Oh? I see you're prepared for death, good I got bored of fighting Oaks.

Mira: Darkblade don't kill her, she could have valuable information on the Chaos group on this planet.

Darkblade: Ok. I am Darkblade Freeblade of the fallen house Tartris, surrender and exit your knight peacefully.

???: Wow never expected for that house to fall so quickly. Also no I won't be surrendering without a fight.

She charges towards me and brought her chainsword down at me, I block her attack with my chainsword then shot her with my battle cannon. The Dark angels began shooting at her but she ignores them and only focused on me, I use my Heavy Stubber to distract her then slashed my chainsword across her chest.

???: Damn you're pretty good let's keep on playing.

I sweat drop at her behaviour, she thinks this is some sort of game? Well can't get distracted now. I hit her with my battle cannon then fired it at point blank range forcing us both back.

???: Ooooh yeah! I love a man who plays rough.

At this point I didn't know if she was possessed by a demon of Slaansh or this is how she always acted. She charges at me while firing her Plasma cannon and I use my Ion shield to block her shots, we clash then I flip her over my shoulder I try using my chainsword but it was stuck on her Plasma cannon.

???: Let go already!

I pull as hard as I can which resulted in me ripping her cannon off her knight.

???: W-wait! Don-

I hit her knight's head clean off with her Plasma cannon then watched as her knight fell to it's knees and deactivated. The hatch on top of the knight open and a beautiful woman stepped out.

 The hatch on top of the knight open and a beautiful woman stepped out

???: Haha... I um surrender.