Chapter 5

I open my eyes to see that I was on a bed that was in a room filled with candles. I groan a bit, the battle on the Fist of Caliban still has me tired and a bit sore. I try getting up from the bed but something forced me to stay put.

Mira: Mmm, five more minutes.

I look down to see Mira, Misuki and a pink haired girl.

Darkblade: Um girls? Can I please get up?

???: Forgive me Lord Darkblade but no, you're just so soft.

I blush a bit but then gave the pink haired girl a confused look. She called me her Lord, plus she kinda looks familiar. A knock comes from the door and since I can't get up to answer it I shout for the visitor to enter the room. The door opens and there stood a Mechnicus Tech Priest.

???: I see that you're awake.

Darkblade: I am and who are you?

???: I am Tech Priest Dreadbolt. I'll explain everything once you and those girls get some proper clothing on.

He leaves and I raise a eyebrow then looked at myself and the girls. I blush when I saw that I only had my pants on and that the girls only had shirts and their underwears on.

Darkblade: By the Emperor! What is this heresy?!

(Time skip)

The girls and I were following Dreadbolt to where my knight was being repaired while we also listened on how we got here.

Dreadbolt: When we saw your drop ship we thought it was a Chaos ship but before we could shoot it down, we saw your knight and immediately guided it here.

Misuki: That's when they got you out of your knight and into a room to rest, Master.

Darkblade: Then I thank you Dreadbolt.

He nods and we enter a elevator that takes us to the repair bay. We exit the elevator and I flinch back at the sight of my knight. Almost all the paint was burned off, it was missing it's chainsword obviously, the legs were barely holding together and the helm looked like it was about to fall off.

???: YOU!!!

I turn around then barely dodged a punch from another pink hair girl.

???: Do know how much damage you did to that Ancient machine!?!

I dodge another punch then jumped as she tried to trip me. she jumps and tries to kick my head but I duck out of the way. She throws another punch at me but this time I block it, Mira tries to help but the other pink haired girl whose name I learned is Sakura stops her.

Sakura: Lord Darkblade please stop holding back.

I sigh then grabbed the girl's fist and tripped her. Before she could hit the ground I catch her princess style, she blushes then looks away from me. I gently sat her down then asked her why she attacked me.

???: First off my name is Faith and second, because of all the damage you did! Your knight's machine spirit is angry no it's down right FURIOUS!!!

And as if to prove her point my knight's helm moves a little to make it look like it was glaring at me. I sweat a little, I knew about the machine spirit in my knight and I was not ready for what it has planned for me.