Chapter 1

I stood next to lucas as we waited for the Chapter Master of the Dark angels. I look at my knight as it was being repaired, there wasn't too much damage but it was in need of a Ion shield, a new paint job and a weapon mount for the top.

I hear footsteps approaching us and I turn around to come face to face with a rather beautiful woman.

Mira: My apologies for keeping you waiting.

Lucas: It is alright. We didn't mind waiting, did we my lord?

I take off my helmet and nodded. I look over to Mira and saw that she was blushing, I wonder why.

Mira: I never imagined to met a Noble so handsom-I mean young. What is your name?

???: Forgive me Chapter master but I can't reveal my real name to you as I am a Freeblade now.

Mira: I see then what shall be your name Freeblade?

I think of a name to title myself, I wanted it to strike fear into the hearts of my enemies and it should sound cool. After a few seconds of thinking I finally come up with a name for myself.

???: Call me Darkblade.

Lucas: Hmm, a wise choice my lord. This is the beginning of a new legacy.

Mira: Well Darkblade your arrival to the Fist of Caliban is rather fortunate as we have reports to repel a Chaos invasion on a distant planet. Rest up while your knight goes under repairs and I'll contact you once we've reached the planet.

I nod then smiled at her to show that I was grateful for all she did for me, but this only made her blush even more and run off to the command deck. I look at Lucas and he just gives me a smug smile before walking away.

(Time skip)

I was walking around the ship when I accidently bumped into Mira and made her fall onto the ground.

Mira: Ow! Watch where you're-Darkblade?! W-what are doing here?

I present my hand to her and helped her off the ground.

Darkblade: I was just taking a walk around the ship. Hey are you ok? Your face is really red.

Mira: (Blushing) Y-yeah I'm fine 'By the Emperor, his hands are so soft' 

Space marine: Chapter Master.

We turn around to see a Dark angel space marine waiting by the hallway. Mira asks the marine what was wrong and the Space marine informs her that we've just arrived to the planet she told me about.

Mira: I see. Thank you for informing me, Darkblade may you please head down to the planet with a Space marine patrol to see if there's a place for us to set a Command post.

Darkblade: Sure thing but before I go, which Chaos faction has settled on the planet?

Mira: That of Khrone. We're not sure if it's the same one that attacked your home.

Darkblade: That is alright. Any follower of the blood God is my enemy.

I head off to my room then changed into my pilot suit. I climb into my knight then hooked it up to the transport ship, the ship dismebecks towards the planet with two drop pods following close behind.