Chapter 4

Today I was showing Misuki around the ship since she refuses for anyone but me to do it.

Darkblade: And this is where your knight is being held.

Misuki: Really? Let me see the new look of it.

Darkblade: Sure.

I take her into the room and we take a elevator down to her knight's docking bay, once there we saw some Tech marines repairing her knight and giving it a new paint job.

Misuki: I love the new paint.

Darkblade: Thanks I picked it out myself.

Misuki blushes and stutters a thank you, suddenly the alarms go off and an explosion is seen outside the ship. Misuki and I look through the window to see a Chaos Navy fleet, everyone stop what ever they were doing and got to their battle stations.

Mira: All personal to your battle stations. This is not a drill!

Darkblade: Misuki get to your knight I'll head over to mine.

Misuki: Yes master.

I exit the room and ran down the hall to my knight's docking bay, the wall blows open and everything in the hallway gets sucked into space. I grab onto a pipe and waited until the emergency barrier activated. Once it activated I continued onwards to my knight, I make it just in time to change into my pilot suit and get into my knight.

The doors are blown open and a army of Chaos marines come running in.

Space marine: For the Emperor!!!

I fire my Plasma cannon kill a majority of them then used my chainsword to rip and tear my way through. The Space marines head to the main bridge and I follow close behind, a Chaos knight is sent flying into the wall and it tries to get up but Misuki comes down on the knight with her Thunderstrike gauntlet destroying it.

Darkblade: Good work Misuki.

Misuki: Thank you Master.

A drop ship suddenly crash through the wall and Chaos marines start pouring out of it.

Chaos marine#1: Blood for the Blood God!

Chaos marine#2: Skulls for the Skull Throne!

I shot the ship with my cannon killing any Chaos marine still inside then helped Misuki kill the rest. Misuki and I head off to find Mira and Lucas while the Space marines stayed behind to deal with the Chaos marines. On the way we came across a Chaos knight, Misuki shoots it with her Gatling gun then I stab my chainsword through it and tossed it aside.

We enter the drop off room and saw Mira and Lucas surrounded by Chaos marines. I fire my cannon then stepped on the remaining Chaos marines.

Mira: Darkblade you're my hero.

Darkblade: I am your humble knight in shining armor, Chapter Master.

Mira: (Blush) Y-yes you are.

I felt a wave of jealousy pass by me again and I look at Misuki to see her  killing Chaos marines more fiercely.

Misuki: DIE!!!

She squishes a poor Chaos marine under her foot then shot a barrage of bullets at a Rhino. I shake my head then focused on the incoming Chaos marines.

Darkblade: They just keep on coming. I advice a retreat.

Lucas: Wise decision my Lord.

Mira: To the ships now!

Everyone ran to the ships while Misuki and I hold off the Chaos marines.

Misuki: AHHH!!!

Misuki's knight with a barrage of rockets then falls to the ground and she exits it then ran to the ships as well, I try protecting her as she entered the drop off ship. Suddenly my chainsword is blow off my knight I look forward and saw a Chaos knight with a Singularity Plasma cannon.

Lucas: Lord Darkblade we're ready to go!

Darkblade: I'm right behind you!

I run at the Chaos knight and it fires it's cannon at me but I'm able to dodge it's shots then shot it's cannon off with my Plasma cannon. It tackles me to the ground and tried to cut off my head but I block it's chainsword with my cannon.

Chaos knight: We were brothers once!!!

Darkblade: Once.

I flip the knight over me then kicked him through the wall and into space. I stand up and look at my Plasma cannon, it's completely destroyed.

Ship A.I: Reactor core failure. Self-destruction in T minus 60.

I limp my knight towards the ship the other were in then hooked myself up.

Darkblade: I'm hooked up! let's get out of here!

The ship takes off and the Fist of caliban explodes killing anyone still left inside. The drop ship heads down to a Forge World planet near the planet we had set up a Command post, I began to close my eyes due to how tired i was and fell asleep in my knight.