Bultaoleune

Yoongi sat on the bench next to his favorite coffee shop. The one that closed down due to a murder that happened in the area. Yeah he didn't live in the best area but the rent was cheap.

He stood after a while and walked back to his apartment. The mattress was on the floor, messy with blankets. Mysterious stains on the wall along with the messy atmosphere of the apartment made him regret coming back.

He took his phone from his pocket. Opening his messages he sighed seeing no texts. Not even from hoseok who usually would text him every second. He even had a sound especially for him.

He worried for his friends. Even thought about Jin because he came back today. As he looked at his phone he clicked Jin's icon. The last time they texted was a while ago the last thing said was 'be careful alright?'. Jin was like his big brother and a mother. Always brought him food and made him clean up. Thank God Jin wasn't here to see the state of his room or him for that matter.

Slowly and methodically he spelled out the words carefully.

Jin goodbye

At first he didn't know what he meant by it but all he knew was that he didn't want to be there anymore.

He grabbed the Jerry can in his room. It was for the oven but he saw better use for it. He opened it, pouring it everywhere. The smell was overwhelming. It gave him a headache as he sat on the mattress. Flicking the liter beside him. The red and yellow flame almost entranced him. It didn't take long for a loud bang to come on the door.

***

Hoseok waited at the door of Yoongi's apartment. His eyes were heavy as he leaned against the door.

Yoongi opened the door as Hoseok leaned against the wall.

"Hoseok," Yoongi said in surprise.

"You were the closest I could get to before..." He said and fell into Yoongi's arms.

"Damn it... your narcolepsy again" Yoongi said and cursed as he brought his sleeping friend into the apartment. He laid him on the floor where he hadn't poured the gasoline.

He sat on the bed watching Hoseok as he slept. He sighed thinking about how he was about to set the room on fire. About how different this could have gone. On the other hand, Hoseok's condition was getting much worse. He had seen him fall asleep many times but they were getting longer.

Hoseok's eyes fluttered open and after a moment he sat up. He looked at Yoongi and raised an eyebrow of confusion.

"Why does it smell like gas in here?" he asked.

"Gas leak, don't worry" Yoongi dismissed, "how did you get here?"

"I was walking and.... I got tired and I knew you were close. I'm sorry".

"It's fine... Does this happen often?" Yoongi sighed, "haven't you been taking your pills?"

"They don't do anything for me" Hoseok said, "I took them for months and they didn't do anything.".

Yoongi nodded.

"You heard Seokjin is back" hoseok asked after a moment, "I was gonna go see him but he wasn't at his apartment".

"I could give a damn about seokjin. I'm worried about you" he said, lifting his head to look at Hoseok.

"You don't mean that" hoseok said, "about Seokjin".

"I don't," Yoongi said, rubbing his eyes.

"You could care less about yourself, I see," Hoseok said, looking around the room.