Somebody Get Me Through This Nightmare

"He really does looks like he's sleeping" Hoseok said.

They had both sat down and settled in the room to wait until Taehyung cooled off. Or at least until something happened.

Hoseok had offered to go see Jimin but jungkook had said that he would be fine for now. At least until the sun started to go down.

Jungkook lifted his head to look at Jin. He studied him for a long moment. He was hooked to many machines but from another prospective, he did look like he was only sleeping.

"I guess he does" Jungkook said.

Hoseok gave a long sigh before looking away from Jin. He still couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"I still don't understand what's happening" Hoseok said, "We're reliving the same day over and over. What does this mean?"

"I don't know either" Jungkook said, "im learning as I go".

"What do we do about Taehyung? I mean... he's practically inconsolable right now" Hoseok said.

"He'll come back" jungkook said, "he has to... I mean why wouldn't he?".

Hoseok hummed a reply. Jungkook stood up in a hurry.

"Go prison break Jimin" jungkook said quickly, "im gonna go find Taehyung".

"Jungkook... I know that you want to save everyone but... I dont know if this is the way to go about it" Hoseok said.

"Well... do you have any suggestions?" Jungkook asked.

"No but that doesn't mean I'm not half right" Hoseok said.

"Look... jimins planned a hospital shooting. The first thing we can do for him is get him out of the hospital before he does it" Junkook said, "thats the first plan".

"How about taehyung?" Hoseok asked.

"Well first I have to find him" Jungkook said.

"Right and then what?" Hoseok asked.

"We'll see" jungkook said.

Jungkook stood to walk out the door.

"Wait... just" hoseok said catching him by the shoulder, "please. Just ... be carful".

"I will hoseokie" jungkook said.

***

"C'mon Tae... pick up" Namjoon said frustrated.

He looked at his phone to see he had gone to voice-mail. He huffed as he kept walking down the sidewalk.

His phone vibrated with a text. He looked at the notification.

Thanks for that at the gas station
May-Yin

I'm sorry you had to be there for that
Me

I guess I should've noticed something when he came in. You almost got shot I'm really sorry for that
May-Yin

I'm sorry as well
Me

Namjoon put his phone away. This must have been awful for her. Afterall she was younger than he was. It almost seemed like he blamed himself. Why didn't he notice how odd that man was acting?

Namjoon buried his hands in his sweater pocket and kept walking. After a couple.of minutes, he tried calling Taehyung again with no answer once more.