The Truth Told

"Hoseok" Jungkook said snapping hoseok out of a daze.

"....yes" hoseok answered.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"Ask me in an hour" Hoseok said.

Jungkook looked taehyung who jerked his head out the door. Hoseok watched the two walk out of the room. Jimin and Namjoon had already left. Namjoon went back to work at the gas station. Jimin had to get back to his hospital room before they found he was gone.

Hoseok stood by the door listening in.

"What are you doing to save everyone exactly?" Taehyung said.

"I'm doing the best I can Taehyung" jungkook said.

"Your best isn't good enough" Taehyung said, "these are lives on the line".

"Okay, then tell me what to do" jungkook said.

"Not what you have been doing" Taehyung yelled

"Hey I'm not the one who you should be yelling at" Jungkook said.

"Fine then, tell me who I should yell at" Taehyung said, "I'll give them an ear full".

"What I'm saying here is I'm not the enemy" jungkook said.

"Like hell. We haven't gotten anywhere. Hobi broke his neck. Then, he got fucking shot by jimin. Yoongi was in a damn fire and he's borderline suicidal. Namjoon is in that God forsaken job. Jimins mental state is in the gutter. Jin was in a car crash and were the ones who need to save everyone" Taehyung said, "we're still in highschool. Everyone else is older than us besides jimin. Hell even hoseok..."

"Okay so what pray tell do you want to do about it?" Jungkook said, "we can't keep hoseok here against his will. He's a grown adult. Giving jimin MORE medical care is just gonna add to his murderous tendencies and what about Namjoon huh? He won't quit the job. He needs money".

"Jimin fucking shot doctors. He shot hoseok" Taehyung said, "what's gonna happened when we mess with fate so much it bites us in the ass? Jimin needs help and he needs out of the hospital".

"What about Namjoon, hoseok, and yoongi?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't know alright. What we need to do is keep hoseok away from stairs" taehyung said.

Hoseok had enough and burst the door open.

"What the hell are you guys talking about?" Hoseok asked.

"Hoseok" jungkook said shocked.

"How much did you hear?" Taehyung asked.

"When the hell did jimin shoot me cause I don't remember. I don't remember breaking my neck either" hoseok said.

"That's because it hasn't happened yet" Jungkook said.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung said in a scolding voice.

"What? He should know. Why can't we tell them? They should all know that today is the day they die" Jungkook said.

"I beg your pardon-" Hoseok said.

"Today you fall down the stairs and break your neck" Jungkook said, "I know because I've seen it before. The day keeps starting again and we have to save everyone".

Hoseok stared at them a second longer before he burst out laughing. Taehyung rolled his eyes and jungkooks face fell.

"You're kidding right?" Hoseok asked.

"What did I say?" Taehyung said looking at jungkook.

"That's not funny" hoseok said, "joking about that kind of stuff isn't funny".

"I'm not joking hoseok" Jungkook said, "ive never lied to you have i".

"We haven't seen eachother in years" hoseok said, "I dunno".

"Its the truth" jungkook said.

"Right" Hoseok said, "you know what just... we'll talk about this later. I'm so confused".

"You weren't even supposed to know" Taehyung said through his teeth.

"What is your problem V? Are you trying to start a fight over nothing. I'm trying here, trying to save everyone" jungkook said, "it's harder to do that when one of my friends is the enemy".

"Like Jimin?" Taehyung asked.

"What is it about Jimin? What did he do?" Hoseok said.

"He shot you" jungkook said and pointed to his abdomen.

***

Hoseoks breath got taken away from him as he was thrown back from being shot. He lay on the cold hard floor trying to breathe. When he  tried yo look at the wound all he could see was jungkook terrified. His next thought was that jungkook leave so he'd never have to see him this.

***

"Jungkook... you... you saw me die?" Hoseok said.

"A few times" jungkook muttered.

"What is going on?" Hoseok asked.

"If one of us dies the day starts again" jungkook said.

"So... I died the last time" Hoseok asked.

"No..." Taehyung said, "Jimin shot himself after he shot you".

"Cause he was horrified at what he had done" Jungkook said.

"How the hell do you remember being shot?" Taehyung asked.

"I don't know, but... I remember it. I think I remember falling on a bridge" Hoseok said.

"Well are you okay?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm... I'm okay I think" Hoseok said, "if jimin ever remembered he shot me... I dont think he could recover from it".

"Only Hoseok would forgive someone who shot him" taehyung said.

"Its jimin" hoseok said, "its because it's jimin".

"Wait... you said one of us dies today. How do we die?" Hoseok asked

"Look the run down is whoever dies ends the day. The it starts again" taehyung.

"So it's like deja vu or... groundhog day?" Hoseok said.

"You could say that" Jungkook said.

"We're getting no where by talking and filling him in Jungkook" Taehyung said, "jimin could snap at any moment and so could yoongi".

"We weren't getting anywhere by arguing either" jungkook retorted.

"We aren't getting anywhere if you fan the flame" hoseok said, "look let's spit up. Divide and concour. I'll get Jimin out somehow to talk to him and you two see what you can do about Yoongi".

"That's actually a good idea" Taehyung said.

"Wait what about Namjoon?" Jungkook said.

"One thing at a time. He hasn't died yet, so he won't die in the time we do this" hoseok said enthusiastically.

"Why the hell do you even remember?" Taehyung asked, his tone annoyed.

"Something felt... wrong with me. When I woke up I felt... like something had happened. I don't know what it was but... today was different" Hoseok said.

"Bullshit" Taehyung said and scoffed, "jungkooks fallen from a building and hasn't remembered. Yoongi died in a fire and hasn't remembered. Why are you different?".

"I don't know" Hoseok said forcefully, "but I do remember so I intend to help. Even if I'm the worst guy to help".

"Fuck..." taehyung said and rubbed his eyes, "let's save our idiots".