Chapter 7

Sorry for any mistakes! :D

"Thanks for dropping me off, it really means a lot to me." I say.

"Oh Asia, stop being sappy and get out already." Cheyenne rolls her eyes and smirks.

"Well excuuuusseee me for trying to be nice." I mutter.

Cheyenne laughs.

"So what time are you taking him out?" She asks.

"Well what time were you guys going to set up?" I ask her.

"We'll probably do it around five or six."

"Okay." I nod.

Today was finally Hunter's birthday. 

Nick and I had planned to have his big surprise birthday party for him which was going to be at Nick's house since he claimed his parents were on a cruise for their anniversary for the week and the house was all his. But we weren't going to have the party until later tonight, around 7. Until then I was to keep Hunter busy with a few activities.

 It was about 3 in the afternoon now, and I would've seen him sooner but his parents wanted to take him out and do stuff with him. Hunter even called me, saying how his dad bought him a new car, which happened to be a Mercedes-Benz.

 I know he was really excited and that was probably the only thing he really did want for his birthday. I didn't know how my gift would top a brand new car, but I tried my best. Well...I hope all of my gifts he receives today can top getting a brand new car.

Hunter was a very nonchalant type of person and although he liked things, he never really obsessed over much. So I tried really hard to find something special and sentimental.

I didn't want to buy him something like a watch because that's really basic. I wanted to give him something that he would be able to remember forever or at least a long time. And Cheyenne and Cora helped me think of the perfect things.

"Okay. Again, thank you for this." I say, really meaning it.

Last week when Mandy approached me with her crap, I was skeptical of everyone, but then I realized how stupid it was to think my friends would do something like that to me. 

I never got a chance to speak to Ashley about it, so I just let it go for now. I didn't think Ashley did it, if I was being honest but you never know with that girl. I wasn't going to let something that happened almost a year ago affect me. Kevin was sorry and I was over it.

As for the situation with Matt and Mandy dating, I honestly don't care. Like I said before, if Matt wants to be petty he can go right ahead and do that. I see them from time to time talking and flirting and all it does it makes me want to vomit. 

And it seems like I can never win. Every girl that I put on my hate list suddenly gets into a relationship with someone close to me. It's really annoying, to say the least. And not to mention that I still feel like they're doing something secretly. I'm not giving that thought up. The hunch I have about it is too strong for me to think otherwise. 

"Hunter's our friend, too. Plus it gives us all a reason to throw a party." Cheyenne pulls me out of my thoughts and I watch as she chuckles at the last part of her words.

"Right." I nod.

"Can you carry everything by yourself?" She asks.

"Yeah, I'm good. It's not too heavy." I look at the things that I bought for him.

"What do you plan on doing with him today?"

"He kept saying how he wanted to see some movie that came out yesterday, so we're going to see that." I say.