Chapter 18

[A/N:] things are seriously going to get crazy from on here guys! :) Just giving you guys a heads up on this chapter... Oh, and sorry for any mistakes!

"Are you seriously not coming with me?" I ask Cheyenne over the phone.

It was almost 8 o'clock and I needed to get ready for Matt's party. After telling everyone about the party, they all said they were going to come with me. But now it was the day of and everyone was bailing on me. I didn't really want to go without them because I wasn't friends with any of Matt's friends, but I promised him I would go so I'm just going to have to go alone if no one comes with me.

"I can't! I told you I couldn't yesterday." She says. "I told you my older sister Shay was taking me to a spa this weekend."

"I know I just wished that you were lying." I mutter.

"I'm sorry. I really wish his party wasn't this weekend, but I don't ever get to see Shay because she's always away at school."

"It's fine," I sigh. "Have fun with your sister."

"Did you speak to Cora?"

"Yeah. She said that Evan was taking her out on a date."

"Oh. Well what about Hunter?"

"Hunter has to be with his family tonight."

"Why?" She asks.

"I guess his mother's job is having a family dinner and the whole family has to be there. He doesn't want to go but he has to." I explain, while frowning.

"Well I mean Matt is your friend after all..." Cheyenne tells me. "He only invited us because he knows that you want us to come."

"No, that's not true. You guys are his friends, too."

"Let's be honest here, we're only friends with him because you are. Right or wrong?"

"I guess you're right...but still."

"I'll make it up to you, Asia. Your birthday is next weekend and I promise we'll do absolutely whatever you wanna do." Cheyenne promises me.

"Oh I'm sorry, I can't."

"Why not?"

"Because my sister and I made plans for the spa and I rarely ever see her." I mock her words.

"You don't even have a sister." She points out.

"Just a little sarcasm." I roll my eyes.

"Mm, I see. I'll let you get ready for the party. Call me tomorrow?"

"Nope."

"I love you." She says in a light and sweet voice.

"I hate you, too." I reply in the same tone, which causes her to laugh.

"Bye Asia."

"See ya." I end the call and sigh.

I wondered what kind of party this was going to be. Matt said it was going to be just a kind of large get together with his friends and that it would be lots of fun. I've seen Matt's friends around school, and they just seem like a bunch of druggies. They seem like more of the grunge type, something that Matt is not. But I guess we'll see how the night goes.

I dress pretty casual since I didn't feel like doing much. If I really didn't care, I would've put on some leggings and a t-shirt. But instead I went for a basic, yet appropriate look. I decided to wear my black faux leather skinny jeans, my black peplum shirt, a coat, and my black wedge heel boots. I feel like black was a color that always made things seem a bit dressier even when you weren't trying to be.