-Chapter 1-

Hi! Go check out my other story if you'd like! Enjoy this chapter :) ILY all! ❤️
The story plot was actually my friends idea! The only thing that is mine is the title idea and the writing! She inspired me by telling me her ideas which she allowed me to use and she even made me a book cover! <3

This chapter is just explaining everything, it's not really angsty or that interesting.

Finny Blake; born October 13th, 15 years old
Robin Arellano; born June 21st, 15 years old
Gwen Blake; born February 14th; 13 years old
(other people don't really matter)

-Finny's POV-
It was the middle of August, it was the first day of school. I wasn't looking forward to any of my classmates or classes.
Gwen on the other hand was squealing with excitement.

She opened my door, forgetting to knock.
"Finny! Finny!" Her tone was worried, I got up from my bed exhausted, yawning. "I can't find my backpack!" By now I was fully awake, I signaled for her to shush. Our father was still asleep and I had no plans on waking him up.

She whispered a faint "Sorry." dragging out the y, I got up from my bed to help her look for her backpack. I checked every closet in the house while she continued checking her room.

It was still 6:30 AM so we had an hour and a half before the first bell for school rang. "Gwen, I found it." I signaled for her to come over to where I was, our house was quite tiny since it was just the 3 of us so I didn't really need to raise my voice.

She continued getting dressed while I carefully went back to my room in order to get dressed. Once I put on my flared Jeane and favourite blue and white baseball shirt, I went to go make some scrambled eggs (ifykyk) for me and gwen. It took Gwen ages to get dressed since she was styling her hair and just doing girl stuff.

I knocked on her door, although it was already open.
"Gwen come eat before your food gets cold, there's only 30 minutes left until we have to walk to school, hurry!" I whispered.

"Sorry, sorry! Okay! I'm just gonna grab my bag." And with that she grabbed her backpack off of her bed and walked with me to the kitchen.

"Finny, do you think it'd be alright if I went to stacies after school?" She asked me while we sat down and ate. I took a sip from my water and answered her. "I don't know Gwen. You've heard about all the missing kids, I'm worried for you. Maybe later if he ever gets caught." I explained to Gwen, it went quiet.

I knew Gwen was really worried about the kidnapper. She's had multiple dreams about him and his victims. I was also pretty terrified, all the kids missing are from our neighborhood.

Gwen slightly ate her food and responded with an okay. After 10 minutes we finished eating. "Gwen, go put your shoes on and wait for me at the door." I washed our dishes and cups, quickly rushing to my room afterwards to grab my backpack.

I walked with Gwen through the door and took out my housekey to lock the door. Gwen was rushing for me to hurry up, now speaking louder since we were out of the house and away from our father. "Okay okay! The key was stuck in the door lock jeez!" I stepped off of our driveway and started waking on the sidewalk with Gwen, talking about random crap.

There were missing posters everywhere. It sent chills down my spine, all of them were between the age range of 13-16 which made me and Gwen extra careful. Gwen seemed to notice me staring at all the missing posters blown on the floor by the wind and asked me if I was alright.
"Yeah Gwen, it's just the missing posters catch me off guard, yknow? I'm alright." I explained to her.

"Oh. Okay, well I have to go Finn, bye!" She walked away to my left and I walked right, our schools were right infront of eachother which was handy but started lots of fights.

I wasn't really that talkative. I often got bullied by these group of kids, sometimes they'd leave me alone. They'd still tease me by calling me stupid names, but whenever I hang out with Robin they seem to leave me alone.

Today, I wasn't so lucky. Since it was the first day of school they decided that they'd target me instead of leaving me alone. The reason they dislike me so much is because of an incident that occurred last year. As soon as I made contact with the 2 boys, I was confused. Where was the 3rd boy?

It's not likely that he moved away. Lots of people stay here because they like how cheap expenses are here. Was he sick ? On the first day? He probably would've still gone to school. I was confused along with curious as too what happened until someone tapped my shoulder.

"Hey Finny." I turned to my right to see Robin, I think he saw me with a confused expression staring at the 2 boys. "Oh, hi Robin."My voice was very faint and quiet. Me and Robin did this thing where we'd walk in the hallways and just talk. "Do you know what happened to the 3rd dude friends with those 2 other jerks?" I asked him, he laughed at what I said. "Yeah. I'm not sure, but there's rumors saying he's missing. Apparently he went out last night and never came back, the police might question most of the students here." He explained to me.

"Erh. Aren't you terrified though? All of the kidnappers victims are the same age as us. Most of the missing kids are from my neighborhood as well." Robin looked serious now too as he saw my worried expression.

"I guess so, but maybe they're close to figuring out who's behind the kidnappings." Robin tried to cheer me up.

"I hope so." We spoke some more before heading to our first class of the day.

OKAY, so !!! what do we think of the new story so far? be patient with the story okay!! I'm not gonna make Finn go missing immediately. I didn't really think out this story that good but I'll make sure it's good!! ily all!!

1045 words!