chapter 6

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH, THE AMOUNT OF SUPPORT YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN GIVING ME ON MY STORIES IS SOMETHING IM BEYOND GRATEFUL FOR!!! 💗

-Nobody's POV-
Finny felt himself on an uncomfortable surface, his vision was still blurry, his brain wasn't even fully awake yet. Therefore he wasn't sure where he was and how he got here.

The more he became aware of his surroundings, the more an unfamiliar figure was seen. Finny felt as if he was about to throw up, for some reason he felt beyond dizzy.

He closed his eyes to stop the room seem like it was spinning. He opened his eyes after about 3 seconds to find a masked man sitting directly infront of him, he was so close Finny could hear his breathing.

He kicked the man while shuffling away from him.
"Fuck!" The man yelled out. He raised his hand to slap Finny across the face but caught himself last minute,

Finny was freaked out. He couldn't say anything, he couldn't say anything. It wasn't that he did want to. A part of him wanted to run out while he still could and scream for help. While another part of him knew it wouldn't work. He was so terrified his brain wasn't even functioning.

The man calmed down. "I'm not going to hurt you. It's alright." The man said in a reassuring tone. This simply freaked out Finny 10x more. The man could tell based off of the way his facial expression changed from scared to horrified.

"I'm not going to kill you." The man continued, the pitch of his tone turned more serious.

"Let me go then." The man's face was barely visible, but his eyes were widely staring at Finney while Finney completely avoided eye contact with his abducter.

"I'll think about it." The man got up from Finneys mattress, still staring at him.

"Really?" Finny immediately looked at the man, shocked. His face looked full of hope. The man didn't respond, he chuckled before leaving. Right before he shut the rusty metal door.

"I need to take care of something. I'll pay you a visit after I'm done." And with that, the only thing that could be heard was the door being slammed and locked from the outside.

Finnys facial expression looked as if he was just stabbed. He quickly got up, his head spinning as soon as he did so.

He closed his eyes again, patiently waiting for it to go away. Not sure why this was even happening, he looked around trying to where he was.

He ran to the door, for some reason he had hope it'd be unlocked. Maybe the man forgot to lock the door? He tried to give himself hope, however he quickly went back to being hopeless when he found that the door was of course locked.

There was an entrance to somewhere beside him on his right. It was a nothing but a toliet with a light bulb faintly flickering. However there was something beside it that immediately caught Finnys attention.

It was a notebook. There was a pen, along with a sticky note on top of it reading; "A gift, from me to you. =)" Finny thought this could somehow help him, deep down he thought this was all just a dream and he'd wake up in no time.

He opened the notebook to find pages written from all his past victims. Finnys heart broke reading as how to they wrote to themselves in order to keep themselves company.

He was terrified, what if the grabber never actually let him go? Was it a lie for the man to get what he wants from Finny? Or would he possibly let Finny go.

There was a page written in the notebook that Finny for some odd reason, didn't skip. It wasn't a letter written to themselves, it was a letter written to the next victim to see the page.

"I don't know if he ripped this page out, or if anyone is ever gonna see this, I'm Howard Jackson, this was written in 1999 and I'm currently being held captive. I hope the next person to see this isn't in danger like the rest of us were but is rather the police or a detective. I'm certain I don't have much time left, I had a pocket knife on me, I was planning on stabbing the grabber with it and escaping. However I got startled and slid it deep under the mattress. It was top heavy for me to ever get back. If you're in my situation, you need to try to get the pocket knife before its too late, please." Finny had a gush of hope as he finished reading the page, just as Finny started to think about how he could've lifted up the mattress and got the pocket knife, he wasn't even sure he had the courage to stab the man anyway, Finny continued to think about how he could've done, until the metal door screeched as it was opened.

Finny immediately sat up, staring at the door.

"Awh. Did I startle you?" The man said, he held a few items in his hand, one of them being a food tray.

He placed down the food and spoke. "2 kids came to my door and asked if I'd seen you." The man chuckled.

"Robin and Gwen.." Finny seemed relived at the thought of them, but it also upset him even more. The man could tell, he seemed to be angered by it.

"I suppose so. I should've strangled them and hung them om this very celling. The boy wouldn't stop asking, it was annoying." The man's tone changed once again.

Finny was happy they were okay and hoped they were holding up well, but he was mortified by everything.

OK HI SALUATIONS BONJOUR HOLA GUTEN TAG SALAM ASYLKUM, hope u liked this very boring chapter !!! 🤭❤️