-chapter 2-

dundundun finny goes missing soon, not in this chapter but!! 😱😱
i don't expect this story to have alot of chapters, maybe like 25?? not sure yet!

-Finnys POV-

I was outside of Gwen's school waiting for her 5 minutes before the bell rang. Luckily they were other older siblings and parents waiting for their children here as well.

I noticed a black van (HAHAAAHHAAHA) continously driving past the school. I assumed it was just one of the new people who moved here waiting for their kid. I waited another 3 minutes and saw Gwen rushing out the door with her friends. She hugged me as soon as she saw where I was standing.

"Hi Finny!!" She smiled.
"Hi Gwen. Cmon, we have to go home." I grabbed her backpack and held it so she wouldn't have to carry it.
We started to walk home before more kids rushed out of the doors and got more crowded. While we walked on the sidewalk I spoke up;

"Remember those kids who'd bully me everyday last year?" I checked in with Gwen.

"Yeah, of course. did they do something to you today?" she seemed worried.

"No. But there's a huge rumor going around that one of them are missing. Today there were also only 2 of the boys instead of 3." Gwen seemed relived they didn't do anything to me today, but was caught off guard by the rumor.

"Oh. Maybe he's just sick, I don't know. I don't really care about him but I still feel bad." Gwen seemed upset.

"Uh, yeah. Let's just focus on going home, I guess." I was interrupted by someone pushing me onto the concrete floor (FINNY NOOO) Gwen tried to help me up, I got a glance of who it was until I was pushed back onto floor, this time instead of my face hitting the concrete it was my back.

"I heard you were laughing at our friend and some dumbass rumors."
One of the boys spoke up.

"No he wasn't you dipshits!" Gwen yelled back at them.

"Shut the fuck up. No one's talking to you." He barked back.

One of the boys shoved Gwen while the other repeatedly kicked Finn. Gwen was yelling a bunch of swear words while Finn covered his face in order to prevent them from punching his face.

This went on for like 8 minutes until Finn felt the boy stop, he uncovered his face to see Robin.
Robin bodyslammed the boy onto the road, there were no cars however. Gwen got up and threw a rock she grabbed at the boy pushing her. Robin helped up Finn, Finny immediately rushed over to check if Gwen was alright. Both of the boys were bleeding, but the 3 of them could care less.

Gwen was fine but Finny had abit of bruises.

"Thank you, Robin." Finny said gratefully.
"It's no problem." Robin smiled towards Finny as Finny picked up his and Gwen's bag off of the floor. Gwen also thanked Robin.

"It's fine. If you guys ever need anything, just let me know."
"Thanks Robin. I really appreciate it, but we really have to go home now. Our dad, he's gonna wake up soon." Finn calmly explained

"Oh, okay. I was just wondering if you'd wanna come over to my place on Friday?" Robin questioned Finn as Finn and Gwen made eye contact. they both definitely had the same thought (about the grabber and how they need to be careful)

(for the sake of me being too lazy to write, let's pretend the 2 boys got up and speed walked away please."

"Uh, yeah... I'll see if I can." Finn paused in-between his sentence, distracted by the exact same black van passing them again. Gwen and Robin seemed to notice but thought nothing of it.

"Yeah! Okay. Well, bye finn." Robin smiled, he waved goodbye at both Finn and Gwen before walking the opposite direction. Gwen and Finn also started walking home.

"Hey, Finn. What was that." Gwen questioned.

"What was what?" Finny was confused.

"You just completely zoned out staring at that black van."

"Oh, it was nothing. It was an accident."

Gwen seemed skeptical but said nothing. They both just wanted to go home and rest after that incident that just happened.

YAAAYYY!!
720 words!!