CHAPTEAH 3!!

Nobodys POV-
Finny was super on edge today. Everything was so overwhelming, for some odd reason he just could stop thinking about that black van. He knew he was gonna be called in by the police for questioning.

One of the only people he spoke to in his baseball team went missing. Along with one of finnys bullies going missing, it was guaranteed that him and Robin were going to called in.

Finny wouldn't stop continuously clicking his pen, impatiently looking at the clock hoping the day would just be over with. Robin took notice towards it, im sure other kids did as well. Finn was obviously tense.

The thought of all those missing kids made Finn nauseous. His heart felt as if it had just dropped and he wasn't sure why. "I need the washroom." Finny shouted out, rushing out of class. All he could imagine was who would go missing next. Gwen. Robin. Himself. He finally caught his breath, leaning against the hallway wall. The image of the missing kids went away. It was as if it was haunting him.

He felt someone's presence beside him, he looked to his right to see Robin, his facial expression was clearly worried. Finny wasn't a social person like robin was, the last thing he needed was to talk to somebody.

The words Finny dreaded to hear came out of Robin's mouth just as he was hoping it didn't. "Are you okay Finny?" Robin asked, curious as to what he just witnessed.

"Yeah. I'm fine, I'm just tired." Robin caught on that Finny didn't wanna open up. He was curious and alittle hurt thinking Finny didn't trust Robin, but Robin wanted to respect his boundaries nonetheless.

Robin helped up Finny off of the ground as they walked back to class. A couple of kids along with the teacher were staring at them, but nobody spoke up as they didn't really care. They continued as it was for another 25 minutes before there was a knock on the door, the vice principal walked in. 2 other police men were seen behind her.

"Hello. I'd like to see Robin Arellano along with Finny Blake down in the principals office." She said, making eye contact with the two. They both already knew what was happening, Finny was visibly terrified while Robin didn't seem to mind it at all.

The two followed the 2 policeman and vice principal down the hallway. Once her office was reached, they were given a seat directly infront of everyone there in the office.

"Ok. We're gonna start with one kid at a time, Robin Arellano."

"Yeah." Robin said, making eye contact with the policeman questioning him.

"Robin Arellano, what was your connection with Logan Moores. (the bully kid)" The policeman spoke louder than before.

"I don't know. We didn't entirely like eachother. He bullied Finn alot and we got into arguments all the time." For some reason, Finny was shocked Robin told the truth to the policemen, but then again he wasn't sure whyd he lie about it in the first place.

"Finny, is this correct?" The second policeman finally spoke.
"Oh. Erh, yea. It is." Finny accidentally stuttered, nervous he'd be in trouble.

"Robin. When was the last time you saw Logan Moores before he was reported missing?" The policeman turned back to Robin.

"I saw him a week before school started in a cornershop near my house." The policemen immediately started to write that down as they weren't aware of that before.

"Was he seemingly nervous or unusual?" The policeman looked curious, they thought Robin might be able to give them alot more information.

"Nah. I told you, him and I don't speak unless it's us swearing at eachother." Robin laughed at his own joke.

"Finny blake. Would you care to answer the same questions we asked Robin Arellano, along with telling us abit about Howard Smith (the baseball kid)?"

"Yeah." Finny responded, quietly.

"Uh. Well, me and Logan also didn't uh get along good. Only very few kids were close with him. He just would sometimes beat me after school." Finny was fidgeting with his fingers as he explained to the police. They signaled him a nod to go on.

"And uh, um. Me and Howard played baseball together. I sometimes spoke to him if we both sat out on the bench and he'd give me some of his food since I didn't have any." Finny stared down at his shoes.

"I last saw Logan on the very last day of school, and uh I um saw Howard during my last baseball practice which was um, I think a week ago."

"None of them seemed off, really. Except for Howard. He wouldn't stop staring at the cars and staring at random stuff which distracted him. He ended up getting with a baseball."

The policemen also wrote that down. It didn't seem like they had any further questions, so Finny and Robin got up from their seats.

"Why did you guys bring us down here anyway?" Robin asked before heading to the door.

"Well, because the information you guys give us could help us alot. And we suspect that Finny could potentially be one of the next victim's. He is unfortunately an easy target." The other policeman shot him a deathly glare which immediately made him go silent. Robin was shocked by his answer while the feeling of nausea came back to Finn.

Finny was disgusted by his answer, also creeped out. Robin once again took notice to it, he could tell Finny immediately felt off as soon as he said that.

Finny said nothing, he quickly grabbed the doorknob and rushed out of the office. While Robin chased after him.
"Wait! Finn." Finny stopped walking away, it's not like he was going to ignore his best friend.

"Don't listen to what that fuckface said, he was probably just trying to be fucking funny." Robin tried to cheer up Finny.

"Yeah, probably." Finny respondee before continuing to walk with Robin, while Robin wasn't really sure what to say to Finny. He couldn't tell how he felt since he was so quiet. Finny speaks alot more to Robin when they're not in school. Robin didn't mind that finny didn't speak, deep down he also knew finny was an easy target and it worried him.

"I'm not upset, I'm just worried." Finny spoke out, he knew what Robin was thinking. Finny just wanted to get this day over with honestly.

"Thanks for worrying about me Robin. But I really am fine. Let's go back to class?" He smiled, asking Robin.

"Yeah! Sure!" Robin smiled back as they walked back into their classroom.

and tadaaa!! done! hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, cause it's about to get even sadder! <3