chapter 7

I'm not gonna lie, whenever I write chapters for this story I get really bad writers block but I'm gonna try to make it all the way to the end of this book

ALSO I KIND OF DID SMTHING SPECIAL FOR THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE IVE HIT 1K READS WHICH IM REALLY GRATEFUL FOR, ITS NOT THAT SPECIAL BUT IT IS AT THE SAME TIME, ENJOY READING 💗

-Nobody's POV-
Robin had been staring at the ceiling, his face completely dull. It had been officially 4 days with Finney blake gone.
Finney blake, his bestest friend, his most trusted friend, his most loyal friend, his most caring friend, his most generous friend. The person who he was certain he'd love no more than anyone else, was gone.

What could he do besides think of it all as his fault. What if he decided to just stay with Finney when he had the chance? Would he still be here.

All Robin could think about, well besides Finney was the people he visited with Gwen. He went around 4 different neighborhoods asking if anyone had seen or even heard Finney or anyone that looked remotely close to him.

All of them declined, Robin got out of bed, remembering Finney didn't pack any lunch the day he went missing, he said he'd stay abit after his baseball tournament to buy some snacks from the nearby convenience store, Grab n go.

(LETS GOOOO OFFICIALLY INTRODUCING VANCE HOPPER TO THE STORY, BEEN WAITING FOR THIS)

He didn't have time to think about anything else, there was a massive possibility that somebody could've seen Finny, and if they didn't that meant he was abducted right after the game which could possibly be helpful.

Robin ran for 14 minutes, without catching his breathe, without checking for cars, without stopping, without thinking about anyone else atleast not until he reached the convenience store.

Robin opened the door as the bell above rang, the cashier lady looked at him panting, still in the clothes he hardly slept in with his hair a complete mess. She seemed quite concerned. A few other customers were also staring at Robin.

"Are you okay, sweetheart?" The kind woman spoke up.

"Listen. I need to know if you've seen Finney Blake 4 days at 3 PM. The boy on the news, did he come into your store or atleast somewhere close enough your security cameras could spot?" Robin seemed to cool down while the lady handed him a bottle of cold water.

"I'm sorry darling, he didn't come by. If he did, trust me the police would've known already!" She shook her head, disappointingly. Robin's worried expression seemed to slowly turn to furious.

He didn't want to cause a scene, so he left before he did so. While he opened the door again, someone behind him spoke up.

"Finney Blake?" Their voice was deep, clearly a man's voice, but he didn't seem old nor young which made Robin curious as to who this was. He faced the man, shocked.

Vance hopper. Vance hopper was only 14 but could make anyone and everyone shit their pants just by him staring at them. Last year, he got into fights atleast 8 times per WEEK. In which none of them he lost.

Vance hopper wasn't the type of person to care about anything, which is mainly what shocked Robin.

"Yeah. He's my friend." Robin shut the door, curiously listening to Vance.

"I think I've seen him. Shit's messed up. Boys getting abducted by some psycho." Vance seemed weirdly hurt by the topic, although Robin was still shocked at the sight he was able to speak to Vance hopper without him breaking windows or someone's arm.

"My cousin was abducted. 4 months ago, they think he could be dead." Robin now understood why Vance had been slightly distant and as to why he was so hurt.

"It's beyond messed up. I've known Finney for a whole decade. Not once have we ever argued, now he's just gone. No signs of him, nothing." Robin was sort of glad he had someone he could relate to.

"I tried searching for him. I went door to door asking everyone I could possibly think of." Robin looked down.

"Me too. It's almost as if they're just lying about not seeing them just so that they wouldn't be taken in for questioning. Who knows where they are?" Vance stepped away from his pinball machine and closer to the exit.

"Let's go for a walk outside." Vance didn't want people to butt into their conversation, along with the fact he didn't like being in such a cramped store.

"Are you okay?" Robin asked Vance. It was an unexpected yet expected duo. Both of them were awfully similar.

"Fuck no. My cousin was like my brother to me. it's not fair how all that shit dissappeared because of some hippie the
police can't find." What Vance was saying was true, Robin had heard multiple people talking about how Vance had a soft spot for his cousin.

They really were practically like brothers.

"So. why don't we find them?" Robin asked.

"What's the point? You and I both went around like a lost puppy asking everyone." Vance dismissed Robin's question,

"Yeah but that's not gonna do us good for shit, man. I mean if I have to break into some fuckers house, I would anytime anyday." Robin had a sudden boost of confidence, probably the anger kicking in, really.

Vance grinned at Robin's idea. He sucked his teeth, still slightly unsure.

"I like it, Arellano. But it's risky, what if we don't find them. 'Break into some random old lady's home instead." Vance had started speaking to Robin as if they've been friends since birth.

"Fuck it, Vance. It's better we've tried a million times to search for them instead of not searching at all." Robin was set, he was going to find Finney AND Vance's cousin if it was the last thing he did.

He didn't care if Vance, Gwen or the police thought it was risky.

"So be it. You're right. How do we know where to start, so much shit happend all at once." Vance was also fully reluctant with Robin's idea.

Robin was hesitant to answer Vance; "I have an idea, but you're not gonna like any part of it whatsoever."

hahaeheh cliffhanger moment??? ITS OK THO I'm writing another chapter later today!!!!
1060 words

HOPE U LIKED THE CHAPTER, DONT FORGET TO TAKE A FAT SIP OF WATER AND GET COMFORTABLE IN YOUR BED LOVE YOU