chapter 8

Gwen still has her dreamy superpowers in this book cause she's cool and a queen

-Nobody's POV-
It was day 10. Day 10 of Finney's disappearance. Almost 2 weeks since Gwen has seen her brother, since Robin and Gwen have seen their most beloved bestfriend.

Robin became closer with Vance. Robin stood on the doorstep of Gwen's house.
He never really thought of it as Gwen's home until now.
He always thought of it as Finney's.

(not sure why but that was strangely sad)

Vance was behind him, waiting for whoever they were waiting for to open the door. Vance hardly knew Finney. They had many classes together, but Finney was always quiet.

By now, Gwen had open the door. She seemed either exhausted or upset. Most likely both, it was no problem guessing why. Robin's heart kind of broke seeing Gwen upset. It also broke seeing Gwen open the door instead of Finney.

Gwen's upset expression turned into visible confusion, staring at Vance hopper. One of the most intimidating people she's ever seen on her doorstep.

Gwen whispered into Robin's ear; "Robin. why the FUCK is Vance HOPPER, on my DOORSTEP?" She whispered but shouted at the same time.

"Gwen, him and I recently became close friends. He found out about Finney. His cousin was also abducted by the grabber. We both felt bad for eachother. We made a plan to find Finney AND his cousin, and we need your help. You agreed to it aswell, remember!" Robin tried his best to convince Gwen inorder for her to not be angry. In most ways, Gwen was nearly as intimidating as Vance.. maybe even more.

"His cousin went missing? I feel really bad." Vance stood awkwardly somewhat being able to hear Gwen and Robin's conversation. She stepped out of her house and approached Vance.

"Hi Vance. I'm Gwen, Gwen Blake." Vance seemed to be less confused finding out she was Finneys sister, Robin had never mentioned it. Gwen stuck out her hand for Vance to shake.

Gwen was 3 years younger than him and he didn't want to give off a rude first impression, even though they both knew that Gwen knew what Vance was truly like, so he shook her hand surprisingly.

Robin grew even more shocked finding out how nice of a person Vance could really be, so did Gwen. Robin had to discuss something really important in private with the both  of them, they walked to a park that was hidden by a bunch of trees, many people forgot about it, the only people who go to it go there to smoke weed. (LOL)

They sat on one of the picnic tables full of graffiti and Robin started to lower his voice:

"Listen. Gwen, your dreams. Was anything remotely related to Finney, the grabber or any of his victims in your dream?" Robin seemed dead serious, while Vance once again started to get confused.

"Vance. You can't tell ANYONE about this. Gwen's dream are usually visions of either the past, present or future. The only very few people who know about it thinks she's crazy."
Both Robin and Gwen trusted Vance not to think of her as crazy nor spread rumors about it.

"I won't, but that's not the point. Did you see anything, Gwen?" Vance turned to Gwen, his tone was slightly panicked.

"Yeah.. not anything helpful though. But it was about Finney." She hesitated, Gwen had took a vow to never mention her dreams, however it was about Finney. And Gwen would do anything for the sake of the safety of her brother at this point.

"He was in a dark basement. He was in a corner, he had something in his hands. It was either a book or a notebook. He was reading one page, I tried to see what it said, but all I saw was the page full of blood with blurry text before I woke up." Robin got goosebumps, and so did Vance just by imagining it.