chapter 10!!

if ur seeing this, pls ignore that Finney chapter I made it was literally so bad like the notebook part made NO sense and I literally NEVER wrote about it after that I'm SO SO SORRY

(P.S this chapter might be ABIT longer than my usual ones)
-Finneys POV-
Its been 20 days since ive been trapped in hell itself. I banged against the glass, hoping Robin or Gwen would somehow hear me. They were right there,I could see him and Gwen at the end of the road.(let's just pretend that he's able to see through it somehow, shall we?)

I banged my hands against the window, yelling out their names. Vance was also for some reason with them, but I was so focused on getting their attention I didn't bother noticing or questioning it.

"GWEN, ROBIN! I'M RIGHT HERE." Robin started to walk away, he got up and turned back from the route they came from. I yelled more before the pain of my sore throat stung me alot more than before.

I felt like I was going insane. Did they give up on me? What were they doing here? Why was Vance with them. Am I dead? Were they really there or was I just hallucinating.

My own mind started to make me feel sick. The thought of them giving up on me made me feel a type the worst possible type of disappointment and helplessness mixed in one.

"They're not there, Finney." A voice, coming from behind me spoke up. I immediately turned my head to see who it was, even though I already knew. I couldn't speak, the state of pain and shock I was in made it too hard.

"They don't want to save you." The man taunted me, why? Wasn't putting me in hell enough for him?

"They think you're gone." As he continued to speak the more I started to realize that he was right. Nobody was coming to save me. He noticed what I was thinking, clearly based off of the worried expression I had on my face.

"They gave up on you, isn't that a shame?"

"No, no they didn't." I didn't know what was real and what wasn't honestly. I tried to convince myself that Robin hadn't given up on me, but in my back of my mind the thought of him forgetting all about me was still there. How was any of this remotely fair? What could I have possibly done to deserve this.

The man was somehow clearly angered by my response, but he didn't say a word to me. He simply kicked the disgusting-looking tray of food towards me and slammed the door shut.

I couldn't eat, not with my brain feeling like the whole world was spinning. They didn't forget me, I know they didn't. They were probably looking for me. They could find me. I could finally be with Gwen and Robin again. They're gonna find me, I know it. I thought to myself before I grabbed the tray of the food and sat helplessly in a corner, I tried to keep myself from giving myself false hope, but right now hope was all I needed.
(I'm so sorry)

-Nobody's POV-
Robin sat on the concrete pavement, zoned out while staring at nothing. He was day dreaming of something. Of course, it was Finney. He thought about what he could be doing right now with Finney if he decided to just stay by his side for one more day.

(im not caling him selfish, this is just how he thinks of himself)

If he decided not to be selfish, where would Finney be right now? Would he be at home, watching TV with Gwen. Or would he be at a baseball game while he watched. A part of Robin couldn't help but think if Finney was still alive or not. He kind of actually hoped he wasn't, JUST so that he wouldn't have to suffer all this time away from his home.

Robin's thoughts were interrupted by someone tapping his shoulder. He looked up to find an slightly familiar figure. He most definitely went to his school, but they didn't have any classes together, nor have they met.

"Uh. Who are you?" Robin covered the sun with his hand so he'd be able to get a better close at the man.

"Bruce yamada!" Bruce stuck out his hand, for Robin to shake.

(LETTTSSS GGGGGOOOOOOOOOO BRUCE YAMADA!!!1!1!!HOPE THIS MAKES UP FOR THE SAD FINNEY POV)

"Oh. Robin Arellano" He said, as he shook his hand before Bruce sat down directly next to Robin.

"So, Robin. What are you upset about?" Robin stared at Bruce shocked as to how he knew, while Bruce didn't seem bothered and simply tied his shoelaces.

"How'd you know that I was ups-" Robin was cut off by Bruce,

"We're both teenagers who are miserable and have miserable lives. Why else would you be sitting in the middle of the nowhere with a frown on your face zoned out while staring at your shoes." Bruce gave Robin a reality check, they really were in the middle of nowhere.

There was only a road infront of them that Robin walked on until he got tired. He lied about going home to Gwen and Vance, but the thought of him just sitting in the neighborhood where the person he loved was trapped in obviously didn't feel right.

He already felt gulity of stuff he wasn't even the cause of.
"My friend. Finney blake, he went missing exactly 20 days ago. After a baseball tournament, he asked me to stay with him to hang out but I told him I couldn't, after that day I never got to see him again except for in my head." Robin was clearly relived, he definitely needed someone to speak to.

"Oh, you feel guilty because you think if you were, he wouldn't have gone missing. But it's not your fault, why blame yourself and not the man who'd done it?" Bruce asked Robin.

"I tried to. Me, his little sister and my other friend.. Vance hopper.." Robin hesitated to take a look at what Bruce would say about Vance before quickly continuing as Bruce didn't seem to have a reaction.

"tried to search for Finney. But it just made me feel too many things at once. What if he's dead? And if he's not it just means that he's still suffering while I'm out here. The more I tried to look for him the gulity I felt. So I walked away and ended up here." Bruce carefully listened, Robin heavily appreciated it even though he just met him.

"It's okay Robin. The police are still out searching for him, I don't think he'd ever blame you. Your only intentions were to look out for him. He'll understand." Bruce comforted Robin, smiling at him to try to lighten his mood. It somewhat worked.

"How about you? Why are you in the middle of nowhere aswell?" Robin was curious asto why Bruce was also here and why he was upset.

"You know. Just family stuff, I lost a baseball game and my mother thinks im a disappointment while my father thinks I'm a disgrace to his bloodline so they just started to throw my stuff out of my room window so I left. I'll go back when they decide to realize how shitty they are." Bruce said, oddly calm as if this was a common occurrence for him. While on the other hand, robins jaw was on the floor.

"So, they just ruin your stuff and insult you all because of a game like everyday?? Where are you gonna stay? Are you okay? You can stay at my house if it gets bad?" Robin flooded Bruce with questions.

(they're just friends)

"Well. I have two options, either I go back home and my parents feel bad and let me stay, except I'm the one who has to put back all my stuff orr I just stay in Vances guest room as long as his mom says i can." Bruce explained in order to stop the flood of questions coming from Robin.

"Oh crap! You're friends with Vance too?" Robin said, clearly surprised.

"Erh.. I guess?? His mom is friends with my mom and he's basically my neighbor. To be honest, I get startled by him after that fight at the pinball machine, and also because he has serve anger issues. Him and I only spoke once and It's because he had to show me where the washroom was.." Bruce laughed at his own words, followed witn Robin bursting out laughing at the exact same time.

After awhile of talking, Bruce and Robin agreed they were sick of sitting on the hard concrete, by then the sun already began to start setting, so they decided to walk back to their neighborhoods as Bruce and Robin continued to laugh about Vance's sleepwalking issues. (LMFAAAOOO IDK I JUST REALLLYYY WANTED TO ADD THAT LAST PART ITS CANON IDC)

hi teehee u made it to the end cutie pie 😊😻
1545 words !!