chapter 4

(I wrote this late at night so it's really lousy, sorry.)

( quick edit; this story is about finny getting kidnapped and robin secretly likes him and robin searches for finny non stop, so if you wanna see alot more finny x robin stuff, go check out my oneshot story! it has alot more reads!!)

- Nobodys POV-
Finny had just finished up a baseball tournament. The scores ended up being a tie. They had to do one more round to determine which school was the winner of the baseball tournament. Unfortunately Finneys school lost. Nobody was really surprised as this happened 3 times in a row within 3 years.

It was still kind of disappointing. Half the school stayed after school hours just to watch it, Gwen and Robin included. After Finneys tournaments or practice, Gwen, Robin and Finney would sit under the bleachers and talk. However today was different.

"Sorry Finn. I gotta go, I didn't tell my mom I was staying after school and I don't wanna worry her, especially with this grabber bullshit." That was reasonable of Robin honestly, so finny didn't mind.

"Nah. It's fine, I'll see you tomorrow Robin! Bye." (dundundun)

"Hey! Finny. You did great this time! Also I'm gonna spend the night at Stacie's. Stacies mom is gonna drive me to school, so I'll meet you at the gate? Bye Finny, love you!" Gwen and Stacy walked away, rambling about some stuff Finny didn't pay attention to. It was slightly raining. Nothing too bad, it was just really cloudy with abit of raindrops. Finny decided to try and rush home before the rain got worse, but his body was sore after that intense tournament.

By now the baseball stadium was empty. Everyone was gone, Finny wasn't really in the mood to actually go home. He'd knew the first thing he'd walk into was his father yelling and smashing shit.

He decided, why not take advantage of it. He'd go home by the time the sunset. To finny, this was his example of peace. It was quiet and he had a huge field all to himself. He felt special. Finny couldn't do much due to the rain slowly increasing, but he laid down in a field of dandelions, pulling out a hoodie from his backpack and putting it on.

He just kept to himself, this is how he liked it. He slowly got bored. So he decided to just walk for abit and see where his legs took him. He was walking on the side of the road, his jeans clearly soaking wet, along with some of his hair before he put on his hoodie.

He looked down to his shoes, watching them step in puddles until a car speeded past him. Running over a puddle which splashed on finny. "What the fuck?" Finny muttered to himself, his peaceful atmosphere was ruined. He didn't bother turning around to look at the car.

Now he had to rush back home as he was covered in dirty mud water. Finny was visibly angry, but he heard the car reverse. He now turned around to face the car that completely ruined his day. It was a large black van. The side doors clearly had something written on it but Finny couldn't see it. The intense feeling of Deja Vu he got immediately sent chills down his spine.

He'd remember seeing that black van in the past, twice. And now he got a closer look at it. He snapped out of his thoughts to see the van, it looked like whoever was driving it wanted to go up to Finny.

The man set his van on park and got out. "I'm so sorry young man, did i accidentally splash a puddle on you?" (FINNY, FINNY NO PLEASE FINNY) The man asked curiously. His voice sounded off.

He was dressed funky, like he was hiding his face but also wasn't at the same time. "Erm" Finny hesitated to respond.

"Yeah. You did, but uh its fine. I need to go home" Finny explained to the taller older man, trying to state he didn't want to have small talk. Clearly the man didn't pick up on it.

"Oh my! I'm so sorry. Here, let give you something as an apology!" The man opened the door to the back of his van, now Finny was curious. I mean, he was a kid after all.
(FINNEY BLAKE, YOU GO HOME RIGHT THIS INSTANT!!)

As Finny slightly peaked into the van, he felt arms grab him. Finny didn't know what was happening because of how quick it was happening. But he started to yell, he wasn't sure what he was yelling but he tried to catch the attention of someone.

The last thing Finney could remember was the man spraying him with something and shoving him into the van. Where the man was clearly angered by Finny yelling.

830 words