A Quirk Marriage?

((A/N: Hey guys! I hope you like this story! The first chapter only contains a few mentions of Bakugo, but there will for sure be more coming soon! I'm mainly working on this one BNHA fanfiction based around the game 'VRChat', so if you want to read that, it should be on my profile. Also, literally no one:

Me replying to the photo above: Cry.

Anyways, I hope that you enjoy! Happy reading!))

I have never described my life as anything more than interesting. Take this for example: When I was little, I was tested on all because of my Quirk, had my body made into bullets, found when I was about 7 and got new legal caretakers, a husband and wife (the [L/N]s) that were kind and caring, but kinda workaholics. However, they both had to travel for work a lot, so I would barely spend any time with them. Mrs. [L/N] was apparently good friends with a woman from our area named Inko Midoriya since high school and she has a son named Izuku, who's around my age, so I would stay with them when my caretakers were away.

Of course, having this much interaction with Izuku led me to become pretty good friends with him. We went to the same school, were in the same classes throughout the years and would normally walk to school together. He had this friend, Katsuki Bakugo, that I would hear a lot about. I know that Izuku describes him as a friend, but when I actually saw them together, Bakugo just seemed more like a bully, rather than the typical childhood friend. And when I say bully, I don't mean the best friend, joking, "Hey, the only one who can bully him is me" bully. I mean, the making fun of, just straight up rude bullying. And it seemed to get worse when we were nearing middle school. I don't really know if Izuku still views him as a friend.

"Gosh, I can't believe that we're actually going to be meeting the No. 2 pro hero!" Mrs. Midoriya said happily as we walked up to the front door of the Todoroki home.

"I dunno, Shoto's told me that he's kinda a terrible person," I replied.

"Yeah, but it's just kinda jitters of meeting someone famous. Like, you know, that one American celebrity, Kim Kardashian. I'm not a big fan of her, but if I were to meet her, it would still be unbelievable and I'd still be nervous." I shrugged.

"True. Kinda like me if I were to meet [Least favorite celebrity]." We were having dinner at the Todoroki household because Endeavor (Shoto's dad) had some big announcement for us. I wasn't all that thrilled about it, but looking on the bright side, I got to see Shoto. Endeavor had told Mrs. Midoriya and me that we didn't really have to wear anything nice, but still, she wore a dress shirt and a long, aqua skirt. As to where I, on the other hand, wore a [Fav/band and/or singer] t-shirt and [Fav/color] ripped jeans.

I was the one to knock on the door, which was answered a few seconds later by Fuyumi. "Hi Mrs. Midoriya! Hey [Y/N]!" she greeted us both, giving a little smile and stepping aside. She was wearing a light-pink turtleneck and some jeans, like usual. So Endeavor really did mean it when he said that we didn't have to wear anything too nice. We stepped inside, Fuyumi immediately pulling me into a side hug. "Hey girlie!" she beamed, basically squishing me. "How've you been? I missed you!" My face was squished against her shoulder, causing everything I say to sound like... well, I was being squished.

"Good, but at the moment, I can't breathe," I replied, my reply slightly muffled.

"Oh, sorry." She let go of me, letting out a small giggle.

Fuyumi and I had met when I was about 11 and she was about 18. Shoto and I were good friends at that point, but I had never actually met his siblings until then. Since then, Fuyumi has been like a sister to me. She'd always been one person I looked up to. I wasn't surprised when she told me she was trying to become a teacher. She just has that personality.