The Sports Festival

((A/N; Hey y'all! I just wanted to let you know that I will be skipping over some major events or acting as if they happened, but I didn't write about them, because I really wanna get to the good parts of this story! I have a lot planned, especially for the trip to America, so stay tuned and get extra excited for that! There will be a SHOCKING turn twice, so prepare!))

—--------------A few days later—------------

We got our hero costumes pretty soon. All Might was gonna be teaching a class that day, which was pretty exciting for all of us. My hero costume was pretty simple, in my opinion. It was this skin-tight light blue suit, with dark blue for the trim, that zips up in the front. There were no sleeves, due to my Quirk mostly using my arms. I had a face shield, very similar to the one Uraraka got, to prevent water from getting into my eyes. I added some black boots for style, with small bubble designs along the sides. When we got our costumes on, I was amazed by some of the other students' creativity. While they were practical, they were also very well-designed! Like something you could wear to a costume party or a cosplay convention.

"Woah, Bakugo, yours looks cool!" I exclaimed when I found Bakugo. His hero costume sure was amazing, with the giant grenades on his wrists and explosion looking things on the sides of his head.

"Thanks," he said. "Is yours even doing anything for you?" I looked down at my costume, as if needing to remember what I was wearing.

"Well, not really. It's mainly just stylish, but I requested for it to be easy to move around in and to have short sleeves, so it's easier to use my Quirk," I explained.

"Oh. Well, good to know. Mine's better though."

"Don't listen to him, [Y/N], you slay in that costume, it makes you look like a real girl boss," Mina said with a smile, resting her hand on my shoulder.

"Thanks Mina," I replied, resting my hand on her hand. "Your costume looks good too."

All Might was quick to start teaching. "Now that you all look good– not that you didn't look good before–, it is time to start training!" he announced.

"This is exciting, isn't it?" I asked, gently nudging Izuku with my elbow.

"What?" he asked, looking at me with a confused look. "Oh, yeah!" He gave me a bright smile.

"So for today, you will be with a partner! You will be in two teams, the heroes and the villains. The role of the heroes is to attempt to get to this bomb before time runs out and the role of the villains is to attempt to stop the heroes. Are you ready?!"

"Yes, sir!" we all exclaimed in unison. And with that, it was time to start training.

I was with Aoyama, rather than someone I actually knew. This guy was kinda weird. He would go from speaking Japanese to French at random. I mean, I guess that's cool, but it's kinda weird. And he seemed to think a lot of himself. Not judging though! Self love is important! And honestly? He wasn't that bad! His Quirk is called 'Navel Laser' and it basically allows him to shoot a powerful (very sparkly) laser from his navel. In fact, his beam is so powerful that it can actually blast through concrete and propel him in whatever direction he desires. Pretty cool, if I do say so myself!

I'd say that watching Deku and Uraraka go against Bakugo and Iida was the most intriguing though. Bakugo and Iida were villains and watching Iida switch into a villain persona is probably the most hilarious thing I've ever witnessed. It was like watching improve in elementary school, except he was taking it seriously. Mina and I were both glancing at each other throughout the entire thing, trying our hardest not to laugh.

When everything was all done, I had quickly found Bakugo and congratulated him. "Yeah, yeah, whatever," he replied. Rude, I thought. He just went ahead and strutted away like it was nobody's business. Eh, no matter though. If he wants to be like that, that's fine. I have more important things to focus on, such as the Sports Festival! Wow, this thing is really taking up my mind. It's like when you're excited for a day at the water park or a sleepover and that's the only thing consuming your mind for the next few days.